What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book: March of the Blue & Golds

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...0&title=eels-launch-march-of-the-blue-&-golds

THE PARRAMATTA EELS, March of the Blue and Golds celebrates the life and times of one of the great clubs of rugby league. This long awaited book with over 300 photos and almost 300 pages, is a kaleidoscope of events and emotions ... of the glory days, the struggles, the legends of the game and of those who have given their soul to the Eels.

Anyone know why you can't order it on the online store? It is amazing how much stuff they have in the store but not on the online store.

Gordy

Juniors
http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...0&title=eels-launch-march-of-the-blue-&-golds

THE PARRAMATTA EELS, March of the Blue and Golds celebrates the life and times of one of the great clubs of rugby league. This long awaited book with over 300 photos and almost 300 pages, is a kaleidoscope of events and emotions ... of the glory days, the struggles, the legends of the game and of those who have given their soul to the Eels.

Anyone know why you can't order it on the online store? It is amazing how much stuff they have in the store but not on the online store.

Yeah it's ridiculous in this day and age. And not particularly fair to people that aren't in the metro area.

jono

Juniors
I just rang up and orderd it this afternoon, not available for two weeks so won't be there for the roosters game , but they'll post it out for $10.

Parra

Referee
"Each numbered and personally signed by Eels legends, Peter Sterling, Ray Price, Steven Edge, Nathan Cayless, Nathan Hindmarsh and Jarryd Hayne."

But missing the greatest of them all. They are kidding.

Stagger eel

Staff member
"Each numbered and personally signed by Eels legends, Peter Sterling, Ray Price, Steven Edge, Nathan Cayless, Nathan Hindmarsh and Jarryd Hayne."

But missing the greatest of them all. They are kidding.

If you're referring to the Crow and Bert, I'm sure they'll be opportunities in the future to have them sign your book however if you can get the one and only Ken Thornett to put his name on it the book would increase in value by at least 20%..

Maroubra Eel

Coach
If you're referring to the Crow and Bert, I'm sure they'll be opportunities in the future to have them sign your book however if you can get the one and only Ken Thornett to put his name on it the book would increase in value by at least 20%..

I think he's referring to Chris Walker mate. Probably couldn't get hold of him now he's in Qld.