What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bowen's decision today

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Is Bowen the first born and bred Cowboy to wear Green and Gold?

I know other Cowboys have, but is Bowen the first official Cowboy junior?

I hope he stays.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Considering it is a Cowboys press conference I'm going with staying.

had there also been (or only been) a Force press conference then I'd be worried.

Davester

Juniors
I'm another one whose hoping that Matt Bowen decides he'd like to stay with the North Queensland Cowboys. Stay Bowen dammit!

Kaz

junior
They said on the Radio 4BC in QLD that he has re-signed with the Cowboys. :clap: :D

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
If he stays I think it will not only be good for the Cowboys but good for the game. Bowen was dynamic on Sat night and he's a player you just love watching play.

Bomber

Bench
They said on the Radio 4BC in QLD that he has re-signed with the Cowboys

I'd wait until I heard it from the horse's mouth before I pop the champagne

I've gone from :( --> :? --> :x --> :| --> :eek: --> :) --> :D --> :mrgreen: during this whole saga.....come on Matty.....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Considering it is a Cowboys press conference I'm going with staying.

had there also been (or only been) a Force press conference then I'd be worried.

Agreed

If the Force were holding the press conference, it may be different

Spike

First Grade
Bowen will stay at the Cowboys for the rest of his first grade career. He'll never play union or for another NRL club. May have a stint in England towards the end, but that's it.

LESStar58

Referee
Press Conference= Bowen resigned.

If he'd gone anywhere else I'm sure the OTHER club would be calling the PC....and considering the anti-tampering laws are still in place I'm 99% sure he's staying with the Cowboys.

Big Mick

Referee
There was never a possibility of him going anywhere.

His manager is talking shit.

He only ever wanted to stay in Nth Qld.

For sure the press conference is to say he is re-signing for a 3-4 year contract.

If it's not, i'll be very very shocked.

Big Mick

Referee
Eelectrica said:
So did Matty Bowen use The Force to get a better contract from the Cowboys? ;-)

Nah of course not. Player Managers will never use union to hold an existing club for ransom. :lol:

Latest posts