What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyd's replacement

Dazzat

First Grade
Reports are that Darius Boyd is almost certain to miss Game 1.

All of a sudden Queensland's lack of depth is exposed with the only possible replacements a very short list of Vidot, Edrick Lee, Justin O'Neill or God-forbid, Ash Graham.

Graham has been 18th man in the past, so probably is foremost in the selector's minds. I'd prefer Edrick Lee.

DeeJ

Bench
How would Will Chambers go on the wing? We have a few options, I'm sure they will do the job adequately.

Afterall we all know how shit Willie Tonga is but he has played great when playing for QLD on the wing the last few times.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Such a shame Josh Hoffman swore loyalty to NZ. The bloke has to be the in form winger in the comp at the moment.

Rush Yow Yeh back? *nervous laughter* The kid would be an instant legend going straight from QLD Cup to State Of Origin after over a year without first grade. Of course I'm joking.

If NSW were ever going to beat us, this will be the year. Our depth is really in trouble.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
A shame? I'm sure he's pretty proud of his decision.

Pick anyone who can keep up with Inglis after a line break.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Edrick Lee a chance?

I wouldnt think he'll get picked but they might toss his name up.
Chambers to the wing will probably be the choice

beave

Coach
Slater to the wing, inglis to fullback, nielsen to centre????????

Just throwing it out there, if Ash Graham gets picked I will hit the f**king roof.

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
CHambers debut season in 2008 he played all his games on the wing, dont know how hed go now though.

Classy enough to handle it, and he will have Greg on his inside.

andrew057

First Grade
Any one saying O'Neil hasnt watched the Storm much this season.

Barba is great uner the high ball these days, and recently has shown some of the spark of 2012. I'd like to see him there, if not him Neilsen would be the safe option.