What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Drew

brenno

Juniors
i've got two hunches: 1. Brad Drew wont play 2. Michael Weyman may be a surprise inclusion.

bucko

Juniors
Geez it'd be good to see Weyman in the side. He got a call on Sunday night i think it was saying he may be included in the side this week. I was disappointed when he wasn't named on the bench on Tuesday, but since premier league is having a week off, he is a chance. As is Ben Cross.

By the way, does anyone know any more on Mogg's neck?? I know it isn't 100 per cent yet, but i was wondering how bad the injury actually is?? He is a very important player in the side.

bayrep

Juniors
Fromt he reports I have heard Drew is sounding better by the day. I hope he makes it on, the better the team the better the game.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Canberra utility Brad Drew and Bulldogs veteran Steve Reardon are on target to play in this weekend's National Rugby League semifinals after cruising through their first tests.

Drew (hamstring) trained with his teammates in Canberra and is now rated a near certainty to start on the interchange bench in Saturday night's clash with the New Zealand Warriors.

Drew missed the Raiders' loss to Melbourne and is itching to play against the Warriors and help Canberra keep its premiership dream alive.

"It felt really good tonight, it didn't pull at all," Drew said.

"I moved freely and did the things I do in a game, but game speed is very different.

"I would have to be sure it would hold up for the game.

"I'll have another run tomorrow morning and increase the tempo."

brenno

Juniors
saw Brad Drew on sky news this morning saying that he'd probably wouldnt last the distance against the warriors and that he may have 2 rule himself out. Not good news to hear.

bayrep

Juniors
brenno said:
saw Brad Drew on sky news this morning saying that he'd probably wouldnt last the distance against the warriors and that he may have 2 rule himself out. Not good news to hear.

Crap he will be there.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
If any one of you people read the Herald/Telegraph/Australian you'd know that DREW KAINED his fitness test and b4 i put my house on the Raiders winning, ill put it on that Drew wil start... Believe it or not, you'll see the lil nugget run out against the Warriors and after he makes it through that one, you'll see him take on the Panthers.

brenno

Juniors
hope he does play, need his impact off the bench. Disappointing that hindmarsh is in doubt, although i reckon hodgo can step up if required. I reckon Weyman will play.

raidersman

Juniors
god i hope hindmarsh plays...i dont want hodgson taking his place, caus he drops the ball too much... Drop thompson n bring weyman into the side!!!!!

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
d-a-z-z-a said:
If any one of you people read the Herald/Telegraph/Australian you'd know that DREW KAINED his fitness test and b4 i put my house on the Raiders winning, ill put it on that Drew wil start... Believe it or not, you'll see the lil nugget run out against the Warriors and after he makes it through that one, you'll see him take on the Panthers.

Are you putting your house on him starting or starting from the bench? :p
He should be starting from the bench but something tells me matty will start him.

I'm getting so nervous about this game... beating the warriors would be one of the most satifying points of the season, shutting up the cocky warriors and the sydney media...

jed

First Grade
Drew will return for Raiders??? The first mention of Canberra was the 11th paragraph, and even that was fleeting. Sh!t, imagine how much of a mention we would have received in an article that was actually about the Melbourne Storm

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Are you putting your house on him starting or starting from the bench?
He should be starting from the bench but something tells me matty will start him.

I'm getting so nervous about this game... beating the warriors would be one of the most satifying points of the season, shutting up the cocky warriors and the sydney media...

Umm:) im putting on that he plays.. i.e he runs out onto the field. I Know as a fact that Elliot wont start him. He'll definately be coming on from the bench.

Beating the Warriors would be totally awsome:0 especially toots would make it back for Penno. If we win... we'll be a big shot at the GF:p CMON RAIDERS!!!