What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler

The Business

Juniors
Today at the SFS, one of the greatest players of all time will play his final season game. It will be truly a sad moment not only for Roosters fans, but anyone who appreciates champions.

Freddy, you have been an ornament to the game, you have provided me and many others with some fantastic moments during your career.

Thanks for the memories.

Stomp

Juniors
Even though I am not a Roosters supporter, Fittler has shown us all some great memories, he's had a great career and will be missed by alot of Rugby League supporters.

Congrats Freddy!

Stomp

xwizit

Juniors
true champion. that wanker on here who says "brad fittler, 300+ average games and counting" needs a few uppercuts.

Pigskin

Juniors
xwizit said:
true champion. that wanker on here who says "brad fittler, 300+ average games and counting" needs a few uppercuts.

that would be me .... many confuse longevity with greatness

he has been a solid player for many years, and more recently has learnt to speak

an immortal of the game ? get real, he wouldn't tie Wally's shoe laces

Oink !

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Pigskin said:
xwizit said:

he has been a solid player for many years, and more recently has learnt to speak

Oink !

Judging by Wally's commetary he'd be lucky to tie his own shoe laces.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Freddy top bloke and a top player. Good luck in the finals mate but if we meet your team in the finals i will not be wishing you luck!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Onya Freddy. Hope ya make the final.

Good on Brian Smith for bolting over and shaking his hand too.

After NRL Fulltime Sky played a montage (what a word) of clips of players leaving/retiring after this season - Wiki, Campion, Freddy, Girds, etc.

I watched with a smile. Until i saw poor old Wiki crying like a baby at Canberra Stadium. Then i felt depressed.

I really need sleep.

Forum Idiot

Bench
gould was calling for him to be made an immortal when they were showing him doing his lap. not a chance. he was just a really consistent player who was incredibly luck to stay injury free through his whole career. ahving said that he is a legend of our game. not immortal material though.

Definitely the best player of the last fifteen years, alongside Laurie Daley. Andrew Johns played his best football between 1997-2001 -- a time when the game was still suffering post-Super League blues, with an emphasis on super-fast play-the-balls and shoddy defences, culminating in the 2001 premiers -- Newcastle -- conceeding an average of 26 points a game over the regular season. Once defences got serious again in 2002, Johns' dominance declined.

Fittler, on the other hand, was still playing somewhere near his best football as recently as last year. He has taken more of a back seat role this year, but when he has been required to rekindle his best form, he's been able to do so.

Farewell, Freddie, man among men.

melon....

Coach
Pigskin said:
xwizit said:

Oink !
He's better than Lockyear...and Lockyear gets into teh Great Kangaroos? How may knobs did Lock lock his lips around for that honour.

Hoggy

Bench
What's all the commotion over "Final home and away game". Stephen Kearney didn't get that last week. :?

FFS he has at least 2 games left (most likely 3).

Latest posts