What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad on The Block

Alan Shore

First Grade
Heard the other day that there's supposedly a guy called Brad on that Block renovation show who is an ex-NRL player. Anyone know who it is? I didn't recognise his photo on the 9 website.

Zigwaa

Bench
I think they meant ex Rugby League player, I know one of them played in the Newcastle comp.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
All the footage they showed of him was playing for a country team but they did say he played first grade.

He is from Newcastle from memory.

In that episode they took him to train with the Storm for a day.

This is what he looks like:

brad-lara_bts.jpg

Armageddon.

Juniors
[FKN-SIK];8336888 said:
All the footage they showed of him was playing for a country team but they did say he played first grade.

He is from Newcastle from memory.

In that episode they took him to train with the Storm for a day.

This is what he looks like:

brad-lara_bts.jpg

He is punching way above his weight

Peter C

Juniors
Not really certain, but I think he played with the Storm early on in his career,because they had a segment of him returning to have a training run with his old club.
A check of of the Storms past players with the same age age revealed that there was a Brad Watts who played a few seasons with them, and then moved to Souths.

Earl

Coach
He used to play for Raymond Terrace in the Newcastle Rugby League Comp.

He's never been anything more than a local league payer.

Peter C

Juniors
OK, thanks guys, f**king channel 9 were giving the impression that he was a former NRL player. I only saw glimpses of the show.