What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Tighe: Fraud

Big Tim

First Grade
Jono078 said:
The people who want him cut dont look at what other options weve got.

Franze - As I said a while ago, in 2005 he was on par with Carmont.

Carmont - Well I dont think any of us would want him in FG at all.

I didnt see yesterdays premmy game, but Franze has been by far and away our best back this year. Too bad he is in the wrong grade.

macavity

Referee
K-Man said:
The premier league backline was absolutely useless yesterday. Tighe is the best option we have at right centre, and he's getting better.

yep, and Franze is rated so highly he is on the bench.

we need Pato in the centres. Meninga, anyone?

Ben

Bench
The more i see of Patterson, the more i feel that he should be in the centres.

He would create havoc playing out wide against smaller centres. He has a good little step and has plenty of strength to go with good speed.

He can beat players, any centres strongest asset. And he certainly can give good ball to his outside winger.

The way he runs just attracts defenders, and with this he can offer some space for his winger to run. Also knows his way to the try line running good lines.

Yosh

Coach
I think Patto would be a waste in the centres. He is a damaging ball runner who can break the line then offload hopefully to the centre who will hopefully set up the winger. I dunno to me he doenst seem like a natural centre.

thuganomics

Coach
He reminds me of Sonny Bill Williams does Patterson. Can play centres, but is probably more damaging in the back-row.

Big Tim

First Grade
He is too big and slow for a centre.... strangely he is quite quick for the backrow.

Pato is not our answer at centre. He is a future Roo in the backrow.

Frederick

Staff member
thuganomics said:
He reminds me ofSonny Bill Williams does Patterson. Can play centres, but is probably more damaging in the back-row.
I'm too scared to make that comparison cause I'm afraid Pato will be dogged by injuries his whole career :lol:

I liken Pato to Simon Mannering for the Warriors. Hasn't been in the game all that long, but has had more or less an immediate impact, whether he's playing in the centres or second row.

Gene Krupa

Referee
So who's going to be the first to defend his ineptitude this week?

And I know he wasn't the only poor performer, but deadset, Carmont would have done more than Fraud today!

11 weeks and he's not improved an iota.

Matt23

Staff member
Seriously nobody should be defending him this week, Brad Tighe :arrow: pronto!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Oh, I'm sure there will be some who come in and defend him and say how much he's improving and we should give him another 15 weeks to get his game right! :roll:

Matt23

Staff member
Hopefully BIHK will make a comment about him suffering no serious injuries and jinxes him as well

Serc

First Grade
Hey Krappa - I sat 30m away from Tighe for most of the 1st half and I can tell you that he was rubbish. Good on ya for keeping up your beliefs on him for the whole time.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Yosh said:
Guys I call it now. Within 3 weeks you guys will be eating your words. Tighe is developing into a true first grader and developing fast. He has pace, a good step and has vision to set up his winger. He also has the confidence now to back himself to take on the line. His defense is improving also, he isnt a huge centre but is big enough to tackle almost anything that should run at him. 3 weeks guys no more.

Still waiting to dine out here!

Whats Doing

Bench
I won't defend him on todays performance, but there were at least 12 other gutless and pathertic footballers out there today who were the same or worse than Tighe.

Gordon, Karawana, and the entire forward pack (except for Patto) showed they do not have the balls to play NRL. Disgraceful and uttter shamful.

Get rid of the lot and start again. I don't mind coming last if they have a go. They were absolutely spineless and the entire first grade squad are the real fraud.

keeney

First Grade
Reyno had quite a good game, Top tackler, Top Metres gained for a forward, good line break.

bluesbreaker

Bench
brad Tighe - One of many players who got to ride God's coat tails in the halves. Albeit only for a short time. Seriously, at 5/8th in 05, he was looking to be a god damn rep player. What the hell happened?

Latest posts