What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brads gone!

After a splendid 2004 Finch can only get better in 2005.

Maybe you should come to the trial in Parkes eelman and you will see the difference between a great team and the eels. :lol:

tigpie cam

Juniors
roosterspremiers2002 said:

Maybe you should come to the trial in Parkes eelman and you will see the difference between a great team and the eels. :lol:

you and eelsta should sit on the hill in parkes and have a CHOKE-A-THON!!

Broncodroid

Juniors
Luke Ricketson, Craig Fitzgibbon, Adrian Morley, Craig Wing & Jason Cayless...take your pick. 4 current internationals and 1 former international who is now the Sydney Roosters captain.

Brett Finch will look to be more dominant with ball in hand whilst Firman looks to consolidate in his new team.

You have a proven performer in Anthony Minichello from the back as well...the Roosters will have plenty of proven players ready to attempt the impossible task of assuming the leadership mantle that Fittler leaves. No, I do not think he will be replaced next season leadership wise, though Stuart would be happy to have the veterans on hand who will play a vital role in the Roosters season 2005.

Broncodroid

Juniors
tigpie cam said:

Funnily enough, here we have a Tigers fans mocking the Roosters and Eels when his/her team has yet to make a finals appearance :roll:

OVP

Coach
Broncodroid said:
tigpie cam said:

Funnily enough, here we have a Tigers fans mocking the Roosters and Eels when his/her team has yet to make a finals appearance :roll:

Not only that, he lives in NZ too. Talk about lucking out :lol:

phantom

Juniors
Excuse my ignorance but why would a tiger type person care to even comment on an eel and a rooster discussion and do this Roosterspremiers2002 and eelman2005 know each other.
Sorry for all the questions but I am new here.

tigpie cam said:

And look back at the Glory years of the Wests Tigers. In there first year was it they were in the top 4 for most of the year only to miss the 8. Wests Tigers the ole June Premiers. Wests Tigers are living proof that two wrongs don't make a right.

But good luck to you next year.

tigpie cam

Juniors
OVP said:
Broncodroid said:
tigpie cam said:

Not only that, he lives in NZ too. Talk about lucking out :lol:

TOOL!!!

I have lived in many places in the world including innsbruck, klosters,dublin,verona,valletta,miami and montreal.
Do you even know where these places are??

man u dont win=failure
celtic dont win=failure

roosters dont win=failure

hows your shared 1bdrm flat in matraville going?

tigpie cam

Juniors
"A pat on the bum and a wink from Freddy Mercury is more rewarding than 100 headlines on how gay you are"- OVP

Broncodroid

Juniors
So the Tigers fan gets burnt and resorts to big noting himself more than likely sprouting cities for no other reason than to make himself feel alot better. Let's get back to your attempt at "baiting" Roosters and Eels supporters.

Little man, how about commenting on this "chokers" BS you came up with for Eels and Roosters fans? Care to enlighten us mere Australian residents where the Wests Tigers teams has come in comparison to the teams you mock since your almagamation?

Wests Tigers don't win = expected :lol:

Please, take the time "international man of leisure" to educate us all.

Tigpie.

Where have you been son, we really missed your wit around here :roll:

But on a lighter note, I will happily sit on the hill at Parkes and have a "choke-a-thon" with my mate the eel, we will choke on our crownies and enjoy being mates at the footy.

Maybe you should try doing something with mates and you might have a happier disposition. :D

tigpie cam

Juniors
Broncodroid said:
So the Tigers fan gets burnt and resorts to big noting himself more than likely sprouting cities for no other reason than to make himself feel alot better. Let's get back to your attempt at "baiting" Roosters and Eels supporters.

Little man, how about commenting on this "chokers" BS you came up with for Eels and Roosters fans? Care to enlighten us mere Australian residents where the Wests Tigers teams has come in comparison to the teams you mock since your almagamation?

Wests Tigers don't win = expected :lol:

sorry beenleigh boy

with all the time you spend at the local tinnie houses your brain will never comprehend what i am saying.

anything other than a premiership win is deemed a failure

as per wigan,man u,real madrid,la lakers,all blacks, aussie cricket team and so on

due to money, money making facilities and a stockpiled playing roster .

as for the cities mentioned, these are places i have been and lived since leaving bondi as a 20 year old as is new zealand,

apart from a non existant summer and not so friendly natives it is a great place with rain forests second to none

so why is it that i am unlucky??

ozzie

Bench
so missing the eight and the top four is a failure - welll welcome to the club at least we did win one premiership tthis century. you will be dead and buried before Wests win one

tigpie cam

Juniors
Tigpie.

Where have you been son, we really missed your wit around here :roll:

But on a lighter note, I will happily sit on the hill at Parkes and have a "choke-a-thon" with my mate the eel, we will choke on our crownies and enjoy being mates at the footy.

Maybe you should try doing something with mates and you might have a happier disposition. :D
You need to try a different angle roostersnotpremiers2004.
i have plenty of mates who i drink plenty of piss with.
having christmas with stacey and cockburn in your waterloo warehouse are ya?

much love to the three of ya and a happy new year :)

OVP

Coach
Broncodroid said:

Gold !! :lol:

Tigpie Cam is Austen Powers' twin idiot brother :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal

That's subject to debate, & debated it has been. This is the year Finch has to prove everyone he's not a passenger

cityrail

Juniors
Playing for NSW
Dally M half-back of the Year
Runner up Dally M player of the year

thats a great season

he is not a passenger at all look in your own back yard IMMORTAL Barrett and Gasnier are passengers

Latest posts