What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Brain dead"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Roberts can stay in Premier League. Sherwin did well in an un-interested team.

The problem up front is that Willie is definitely firing but Shrek's got nothing.

Cammo

Bench
Considering it was Shreks 100th game with The Dogs you would thought he could of put in a better effort.

That said most of the team were well off their game as it is, but Shrek was particularly poor last night.

ouwet

Bench
Dodger said:
Roberts can stay in Premier League. Sherwin did well in an un-interested team.

I don't agree with you mate... Robert's needs to be in first grade! Not at half back but Hooker. It's time for Corey to go, the modern game is reliant on a quick dummy half and Corey isn't one.

My Bulldogs team next week (O'Meley is out injured) is.
Patten
El Masri
Tonga
Emelio ( I couldn't believe we didn't start with him this year, he did the job last year)
Utai
Holdsworth
Sherwin
Hickey
Mcllwain
Mason
Te Maari (He was easliy our best last night, superstar in the making).
Ryan
SBW

Bench.
Maitua
Roberts
Armit
Cleal/Kouparitsas

Harold Bishop

Juniors
The bulldogs have a rep player in every position of their starting forward pack except for Hughes. The Tigers had Halatau. Going by this logic you would think the Dogs' would have won by 40.

Its like the forwards are waiting for one of the other players to do something "special". I swear i didn't see Mason, Shrek and Matuai for large portions of the game last night.

simon says

First Grade
Cammo said:
Considering it was Shreks 100th game with The Dogs you would thought he could of put in a better effort.

That said most of the team were well off their game as it is, but Shrek was particularly poor last night.

He got bashed.......

Latest posts