What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braith Anasta

m0j0

Bench
doogiehowser_md said:
Luckily there were a ton of players holding back Tupou from serving some justice!haha
Can't friggin' win! If Tupou had come in swinging, he would've been pinged for being third man in and all the screaming nancies on this site would be calling for his blood.

Monk

Referee
yeh, poor anasta looked lyk he got hammered though...
but this thread isnt about that its about anasta playing 4 Aus geez u souths fans spoil another thread

Dave Q

Coach
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
pull your head out of your arse that was no different to any of the thousand tackles a round

It was a lot different.

He should have been sent off.

FirstHitup said:
You won a nothing game. Your season highlight is beating us in a regular season game as your grand final. Enjoy the extra weeks holiday losers.

Anasta and Fittler should stop the grass cutting of other players wives and concentrate on getting to the semi-finals next season. Or at least take boxing lessons to try and back up their tough talk to the media (gee they'd not want to bump into Fa'alogo in the street).

Anasta got smashed and I clapped and cheered. He throws punches at a guy half his size who is being held back.. yep- a dog of the highest order. I guess he thought he had a better chance after the first wake up call.

Keep working on it children... in one season we have overtaken your rubbish side and all the officials Uncle Nick puts into the NRL head office won't win you another comp for decades..

I pray we all bump into each other at the first game next season and we'll see who backs what up wankers.

nothing game- if your rabble had won they would have finished 6th and had a chance to finish 4 or 5 depending on the warriors/parra result. - yeh nothing game epod

we wouldn't bump into you as You would be more than likely in the toilet gerkin rubbing along with the collection of bandwagoners that souths have picked up who will move onto someone new in 2008 in any case.

Souths the spooners for 2008

m0j0

Bench
FirstHitup said:
in one season we have overtaken your rubbish side

One season? By my reckoning, this is the first time Souths have finished above us since 1994 which means it's taken them 10 seasons to overtake us. One season is probably how long you've been a Souths fan for.

Dave Q

Coach
I saw the tackle live, it was illegal, dangerous and especially unsporting.

It was a blight on the game and shameful for the roosters.

Frog's repsonse was undertsandable and approximate at the time. It was entirely proportional to Anasta's malicious conduct.

If erroneously selected, his estimated playing time against the kiwi's will be first touch.

Dave Q

Coach
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
and yet the MRC disagree

Indeed.

A miscarriage of justice undermining the very foundations of the game.

(cough).

I imagine that the kiwi's wont recognise the MRC's jurisdiction in this matter.

adamkungl

Immortal
Dave Q you make the other dumbsh*ts on this site look like farkin Einstein. Roosters fans, give it to this f**knut. Step into the gutter souffs fans call a forum, and this braindead prick is the first to jump on the anti-trolling high horse. Yet is frequently seen rubbishing every team from first to last on their forums. He is everything that you would expect of a typical Souffs fan, a true moron. A constant stream of ridiculous decisions from that germ of a referee and Dave Q thinks Anasta getting off for a standard tackle is a serious miscarriage of justice. f**k - me - dead. Dave Q, piss off, you are lowering the intelligence of LU, something I seriously did not think possible. Prick.

Dave Q said:
Indeed.

A miscarriage of justice undermining the very foundations of the game.

(cough).

I imagine that the kiwi's wont recognise the MRC's jurisdiction in this matter.

you're a f**king tool it was no worse than every other tackle on every weekend yet because it's anasta and you dumb merkins are still cut he signed with us not you you guys get all agro and jealous

Monk

Referee
i was at the game but i dont think the tackle was illegal... its not like the arm was pressed against his throat

Ball_Licker

Juniors
FirstHitup said:
Like Tupou should be STAMPED with never to be selected again.
go back into the homeless suburb of redfern and defend David Faaologger

oops, wonder if the thin skinned souths mods delete my post in a roosters forum!

guttermouth

Juniors
hey ball licker you should change your name to ARSE LICKER:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: lock this one ozzie:lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
ho hum - how boring you are - at least it didn't contain untrue stories and also trash you gave what you took - now if you wish to continue and close down the thread - I will be only if you ask me nicely..only way to get rid of trash talking - go and do that in your own forum. This is not a boxing match nor a fighting rink and it won't become one either. The NRL Main arena and the Fight club is