What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking news: Eels caught in shoot out !!

Gronk

Staff member
s0dv.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Another one in case the link goes wonky.

Attachments

• s0dv.jpg
    s0dv.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 25

True EEL

Bench
looks like the boys had fun, esp Reni LOL, hope they bonded well as a result of thier day out....should only help team harmony as well as being a good break for them

Gronk

Staff member
Nice to see Poore out there. Must mean his knee is on the mend. Who is the bloke in between him and Shack ?

Eels Dude

Coach
Morts looks like he's copped a few more bruises than the rest of the squad. I wonder if he's as bad at Paintball as he is at first grade footy, or the rest of the side just decided to target him all game.

strider

Post Whore
nice to see tom huble finally get a run with firsts .... that calf must be better now

Gronk

Staff member
Parramatta Eels players hit the paintball circuit in Appin
251252-eels.jpg
SENIOR Parramatta players literally blew away their younger teammates when they enjoyed a game of paintball yesterday.

Set loose in a field at Appin, on the south-western Sydney outskirts, the Eels finished with plenty of welts and bruises as they mixed up their NRL preparations for the clash against Manly.

The younger stars were no match for the oldies, with Daniel Mortimer copping the most paint.

"There are a few welts that look like hickeys, so some of the boys might have to do some explaining tonight," player Ben Smith said.

Smith will watch housemate Jarryd Hayne go around for NSW in Origin tonight and said their pad had been much quieter with Hayne in camp.

"The FIFA on PS3 hasn't been getting a workout," Smith said.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...circuit-in-appin/story-e6freye0-1226075254104

forward pass

Coach
Having done paintball a few times I can honestly say that on two occasions, I was so bruised and sore, I was in pain for a week. Hope the boys enjoy playing footy this weekend. OUCH !