What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BREAKING NEWS (NRL involves police in investigation of

ANTiLAG

First Grade
the spread of snoopdoggism)

David Gallop will meet with Mental Health and Police representatives tomorrow to discover an outbreak in the nrl players of snoopdoggism. Snoopdoggism is a rare disease effecting hair to become corn braided normallly encounted by ethnic people wearing blingbling (Jwellery made of precious metals and stones). However there has been a outbreak in the nrl this week. Henry Fafilli, a long term sufferer, thought the disease wasnt contageous, but this week, two more of his teammates have been struck down. Tevita Latu is upbeat about his health, but Richard Villasanti is deeply concerned. Being of European descent, he has no idea what happened.

"Yer mate, i was listening to my Metallica cd's having a few ambers with my mullet flowing, went to bed and I woke up with hip hop music playing and jwellery on" said Richard VIllasanti.

This disease is not just effecting people in New Zealand, with ex patriot William Mason of Bankstown being struck down with the illness too. "I went to be thursday night with my super funk flow disco cd on and when I awoke I was listening to lil bow wow" a very concerned William Mason explained.

Whilst the players are still physically fit, a very streesed David Gallop is concerned. "With the player revolt of the Daily Mirrors, we are very concerned that the stress is getting tot he high level players as we enter the finals. We are very concerned the nrl for be held responsible for this disease, and have to pay the players money."

Is the disease contageous, or are all the cases independant. All people with the disease so far have links with New Zealand. Or is this a player revolt against the nrl?

Ill keep you posted.

In other news, Nathan is cutting down on crack. In the game against the panthers today, he showed 70% less crack in the eels attempt to make the top 8. "If I make the roo tour ill I prmosie to stay off the crack for good" an excited Nathan remarked. He'll be pushing hard for a spot as well Kimmorley, who after a season of breaking both his jaw and testicles, showed Brett Sherwin on Saturday ngiht, you don't need balls to be a good half. "I think im running more freely since becomming a eunuch, before my testciles would dangle and impede my running, but since the operation, I can run faster than ever" an excited Noddy reported, who also added that despite having his nuts removed, his relationship with coach Chris Anderson had not been overly affected. "Its just the same ol game of player and coach" said Brett Kimmorley.

Those were the headlines of round 26. See ya next sunday.

dimitri

First Grade
so lame

so so lame

i think some one needs to knock some sense into you

ding ding

:roll: :roll: :roll:

dimitri

First Grade
no not at all

but if i was i still wouldnt find your pathetic dribble the least bit funny

ANTiLAG

First Grade
:roll:

Thats the best you could do?

And what great club do you support?

My 2nd guess would be dragons. Great year for the dragons 2003. Who have you got first week in the finals? :D

Dont "diss" other clubs lack of on field success when your club aint setting the world on fire.