What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BREAKING NEWS - Peru buys Chinese FFBRL side

Drew-Sta

Staff member
In a staggering development to season 3 of the FFBRL, Peru has bought the Jiangning Barking Sphincters at the incredible price of $1.4b Nuevo Sol.

"We're very happy with our purchase," says Peruvian General Manager Juan Manuel Castilla. "The team has a good core and some talented players who we are very proud to call our own."

The purchase will see the Sphincters relocated to South America and a whole new operation begun.

"Our country is about history," says Castilla proudly. "We want our team to resemble that. They will be known as the Machu Picchu Llama's, and the entire football operations will be located at Aguas Calientes, with the team able to benefit from training in the high altitudes."

Captain Jamie Lyon was ecstatic about the change. "This is going to be amazing!" he beamed. "We're bringing the game to a whole new group of people and are able enjoy the benefits of such a unique training area. Not to mention living in a historic city - how cool is that!"

The Llama's have a tough road ahead. Their time in Jiangning has destroyed their confidence, but new coach, the Ghost of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, is confident he can instill the team with a winning culture and a new attitude.

"We're intending to infuse the Incan pride in this side," he said, shimmering in a ghostly way. "Just you watch - nothing will stop us, not even those f**king Spanish pricks."

The Red, Yellow and Green will face off against the Sydney Vipers next round, and are hoping to turn their season on its head with an upset victory.

Dutchy

Immortal
Grapes also refuse to travel to Peru. Even if Dreeeewww fronts the cash.

We have some players with visa issues....

Drew-Sta

Staff member
We Peruvians can be convinced to look aside at customs - for a fee :sarcasm:

MrCharisma

Bench
VIPERS PRACTICE STRIKE

Unknown2.jpeg

I have it on good authority that the Sydney Vipers are planning a big 'Welcome To The Big Leagues' party for the new Peru side.

According to my good friend and former Sydney Viper: $onny=Bill Williams, Sydney has been practicing their drills against Peruvian flute players!

The Sydney Vipers coach wouldn't deny the allegations but I did see this from my visit to the grounds;
peruvian-drunk-fight-club-19-pics_3.jpg