What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News

samshark

Juniors
Jo Ryan said:
Not a bad move at the moment. But it doesn't give much incentive to the younger Props we already have. Seems who cares as long as we win, that's the way it is these days its all about winning. Who did he play for before the Warriors? Hope not just a Warriors off load.

Well maybe the other young props i.e Selmes and co are not ready for first grade just yet. All reports so far this year would indicate this to be the case.

What planet are you living on? Of cause it is all about winning. This is professional sport! Look at us here. Two weeks ago we were all going mad writing emails to the club and the media. A couple of wins later and things have gone quiet.

He previoulsy played with Balmain/Wests and Canterbury I think.
He may be a Berala Bears junior but dont quote me on that.

sharkadelic

Juniors
He joins Phil Bailey, the only other Kangaroo from that tour never to be selected for a rep team since. They can talk old times....

steveb69

Juniors
defo good buy,
in 2003 or watever year it was. he was playing that well that it woulda been stupid that he didnt get to represent australia.
if he gets into that form. :D good stuff

jillibee

Juniors
You guys are kidding,suggested this 4weeks ago,now its agood idea . remember the G.F quolly in 2003 destroyed the sharks welcome aboard villa, well done Raper........

SharkWings

Juniors
beekershark said:
I love him for what he did to fittler in the GF. More of that please !

For sure. Lets hope he can recapture that form! That year...by demons he was driven!

Since 73

First Grade
I thought of him at half-time last Friday night when we knew Ross was gone, because it was common knowledge he wanted out of the warriors.
He is a real unknown. On one hand he could become our next PL signing, but on the other hand he could be a sensation. If a player can get their private life stable their footy improves., and he is rapt about returning to Oz.

He is a player who has rep experience and finals experience. Great for our young forwards.

Tell you the truth I didn't think Ross was going to make a real impression at the Sharks, nor Thompson. Hopefully, Villa will complete the hat-trick of forwards finding form with us.

White Poiner

Coach
Im happy.. He is only for this year.

So if he farks up we get rid of him... If he shines we will resign the bloke..

If he get some from back, Next year we will be one of the best foward teams again.. Think Lang and Stevo.

imasharkie

Coach
Fantastic buy for us.
He'll be another Thommo and smash everything in sight.
Confirmed by Wazza and Nozza and Tozza on fox NRL tonight.

Special K

Coach
I was all for the idea at the start of the year when they wanted to piss him off. I wish we had of got him when Ross was still fit.

I'd much rather have Villa in pl and on the bench then the Mapps, Stosics etc.

steveb69

Juniors
i was bored, wat are ya going to do

villasantips.jpg

Latest posts