What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch what a WHINGER ?

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors
Who else on this site is sick of brett finch, every time the refs make a decision against the roosters he is in these face whinging, are the refs to frighten to do anything to this sook cause of his daddy and who he is. i have had enough of the way this second rate player carries on all the time.

Mr Saab

Referee
finch is annoying, but he isnt as bad as michael monaghan from manly.
Thankfully (in one sense) clark is the ref this friday and he doesnt take too kindly to monas crap

skeepe

Immortal
Not only that, on Monday Finch was in the referee's face swearing at him after a decision went against the Roosters - could be heard loud and clear. Last I heard, that's definately not on.

Garts

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
finch is annoying, but he isnt as bad as michael monaghan from manly.
Thankfully (in one sense) clark is the ref this friday and he doesnt take too kindly to monas crap

I noticed that, hope Dessie tapes his mouth shut as Clark will march you 10 if you question a call.

but to be fair on Monas he is the captain of Manly so he should question the ref, finch is not captain.

Mr Saab

Referee
but garts, monas is constantly questioning every call...its pathetic. A standard penalty for a flop and he will yap yap away

bulldog

Bench
It's not just the refs, Finch will have a go at the touch judge as well if they make a call against the Roosters. The captain should be the only one addressing the officials and if he can't control himself then he should be penalised.

Can a ref penalise a captain who questions every decision?

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors
I dont even rated this kid as a first grade footballer. does it give him special right because his dad is the head of refs?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Another Rooster Bashing Thread! There was a bit of a lul at the beginning of the season but they are now back in force!

Come 'em coming fellas...we love it :D

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors
biggest whinging club in the nrl. cant stay under the salary cap to dear to live in the city, cant win without freddie, cant get a fare go of the refs . just face it mate ya havent got what it takes to win the title.

bulldog

Bench
Another Rooster Bashing Thread! There was a bit of a lul at the beginning of the season but they are now back in force!

Come 'em coming fellas...we love it

Can any Roosters supporter honestly say they haven't seen Finch carry on?

Do you like seeing it week in week out?

Tommy Smith

Referee
bulldog said:

Come 'em coming fellas...we love it

Can any Roosters supporter honestly say they haven't seen Finch carry on?

Do you like seeing it week in week out?
Finch shows passion. I like that.

But the issue here is that he is certainly not the only one that has the occasioanl whinge. What about Monghan? Peachey? Rauhihi? Betham?

These blokes are worse than Finch. Where are the threads dedicated to them?

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors
That was the first time ive seen finch run in for a fight any other time his hiding out the back looking like his about to start crying. its the same if he drops a ball, kick the ball out on the full, get sent for ten. carries on like an idiot ,that not passion thats a sook

Tommy Smith

Referee
LYONWEEWAA NO1 said:
That was the first time ive seen finch run in for a fight any other time his hiding out the back looking like his about to start crying. its the same if he drops a ball, kick the ball out on the full, get sent for ten. carries on like an idiot ,that not passion thats a sook
I'll tell you what a sook is...a sook is a bloke who goes back to play CRL because he doesn't like 'living in the city', and then decides to go to play in England.

That's a sook. And a traitor.

skeepe

Immortal
I'd say Finch is much worse. Woolford doesn't abuse touch judges or swear at referee's when a decision doesn't go his way. He merely asks for clarification of a decision.

Latest posts