What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brett finch

hindy_fan

Juniors
Imo brett finch has to go if you guys want to win a premiership he is extremely overrated the only reason he looked good in previous seasons was because he was playing alongside the great brad fittler who can make anyone look good ,last night he missed 3 fairly easy field goals and made some very poor decisions, and this isn?t the first time he has had a shocker this year he has been playing poorly all year ,I think next year is going to decide if he stays or goes, hopefully braith anasta can make him look good enough so the roosters wont release him.

roosters4life

Juniors
WHAT RICKY STUART IS TO DO: last 2 games of 2005 put finch in premier league and soward in the top grade and for 2006 give him max 6 games to perform with anasta if not release him.

Sir Doomsday

Juniors
roosters4life said:
WHAT RICKY STUART IS TO DO: last 2 games of 2005 put finch in premier league and soward in the top grade and for 2006 give him max 6 games to perform with anasta if not release him.

I totally agree with u
icon14.gif

supermario

Juniors
No, dropping finch to prem league would be the worst desicion................. our Prem league side are in with a chance of going back to back !!!!! we do not want to ruin them by putting finch in prem league !!!!

Does this mean you are a member of the FOFF club Muzz, i thik alot of the finch supporters have jumped ship, well done mate welcome to the club.

He has to go ASAP or sooner. Douglas Bader could do a better job at present. Last year I stuck solid for him and expected so much more this year but alas I was wrong he is rubbish and out he should go.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol:
thanks mort, i try :D

and thanks easts for taking the wretched, inept, buck toothed, barstard off our hands :D

you lot are pathetic in your abuse of finch - how many nrl games have you lot played - none i bet. if you can't support the club and it's players then f**k off and support someone else especially you morons in that foundation of fools - put up or shut up

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
you lot are pathetic in your abuse of finch - how many nrl games have you lot played - none i bet. if you can't support the club and it's players then f**k off and support someone else especially you morons in that foundation of fools - put up or shut up

Pull your head in Brett. How sad you need to come on here & defend yourself.

BTW, can you set me up with some "E's". I've heard its your specialty.