What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Hodgson

tigershaz

Juniors
I would just like to commend Brett for his effort yesterday, he was a very sick boy. If he can play as well as that when he is sick, I expect to see him do miracles when he is well :lol:

I hope he is better soon...
He couldn't even stay for the presentation at the club last night :(

bonstonker

Juniors
was a top effort by hodgson,and what he did was the mark of a true champion.
if only the blues could see it. :roll:

but i am grateful to have him with the tigers this weekend

simon says

First Grade
I saw him ralphing his guts up several times out on the wing.

This bloke is a champ,as tough and willing as they come,and a bloody top player to boot........

Gus22

Juniors
Amazing how they managed to sqeeze in such a big heart in such a small frame! Blues loss is our gain.

Gus22

Juniors
Amazing how they managed to squeeze in such a big heart in such a small frame! Blues loss is our gain.

Gus22

Juniors
Amazing how they managed to squeeze in such a big heart in such a small frame! Blues loss is our gain.

HappyTiger

Juniors
He was great yesterday.I saw him throwing up as well.Its a credit to the man that he played so well while he was anything but well.

Raider_69

Post Whore
He got rorted IMHO
if they wernt going to play Mini at fullback then hodgson should have been there

HappyTiger

Juniors
i agree mate.Hornby has been playing well but Hodgo was pikced for City v Country so he should have been ahead on that alone.Even after Laurie Daley saw yesterdays game he still has the hide to pick one of his own ahead of Hodgson.

innsaneink

Referee
I been watching him now for a while....he seems to be copping more n more than ever this season.....this guy is as tough as...reminds me of another tough little magpie.....

Yep the Hornby selection is a shocker.....as is Gasnier I reckon.
Qld look the goods on paper for Origin 1, but I always gotta go for the blues...born here.

Gobbso

Juniors
Thank BeGezzzusss Ryan Cross wasn't named....That's one thing that is still keeping me sane at this very moment in time.

As for Hodgson :clap: As Innsaneo stated majoirty of us old Magpie fans have been watching this kid since he burst onto the scene in '97, and he was a gun there, a little raw, but you could see the class above the others. It's nothing out of the ordinary, he's a brilliant player. I'm glad he's back home. He along with players like Buddha, Georgallis, Harvey, Skando and Cherry...Hodgo gave you motivation to turn up week in week out to watch the battling Magpies play. As you still get that little bit of enjoyment in watching these blokes have a go. He was just as deadly then as he is now, just lacked personnel around him.

super_coach

First Grade
gould is a joke-----hogo has been brillant all year-best postional fullback going around,can make a tackle,can break a tackle-been their.In racing talk-proven at this level has raced the distanced--hornby just out of the novice stage.I would have thought the general from the dogs and hogo would have been first in line.hate to say it but i will be shouting for scotty prince and the reds--maybe if the blues get done,they will flick gould.than a few other teams might get a look in.
ps --skando would not have been out of place at this level either

tigershaz

Juniors
Hey Gobbs, speaking of Harvey Howard....Todd Payton reminded me of him at the game, with that long protective gear under his shorts :(

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah Hodgo got rorted but so did 4 or 5 other players, that coupled with Princey in for the QLD i am an honourary maroon fan this year. The way Gould and Daley have pulled the strings with the NSW squad is absolutely down right PATHETIC!! The 2 of them should be ashamed of themselves.

Laurie has shown bias towards his dragons and gould has given one set of rules for his chummy roosters wing and fitzgibbbon and another for the likes of thompson, clinton and co. I hope they get their ass kicked in game one, they bloody derserve it.