What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Kearney

bunnies

Juniors
I've heard Brett Kearney signed a 1 year deal with the Sharks 3 weeks ago !

Has anyone on here heard this rumour ?

Smartman

Juniors
Kearney is average and so are the sharks.

So a match made in heaven

icon14.gif

Sharkie73

Bench
If it is true then given we might have signed Lamb as an assistant coach then it might not be a bad move. Get Lamb to work with them and they might just turn into good footy players.

ghoti

Bench
I think it's an interesting signing. He's potentially a very good player as seen at the beginning of this season (or last season...I can't exactly remember, my memory is shot.) I think given a good chance, he could be a top player.

I just don't think, however, that we need another half/hooker...not for one year anyway. Sure, under a 3 or 4 year contract as a replacement for Noddy, maybe...but as a one year contract? I doubt we would see him in firsts. Seeing as though we lost Aitken, I think Kearney more than covers that loss.

Looking forward to seeing how he goes...;if the rumour is true.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Have the Sharks Signed on to one of Stevo's charities? We seem to be offering every hack footballer a contract to reduce unemployment in the NRL. FFS.....

Thomo.

First Grade
how did i miss this thread...so it true! todays leader mentioned we signed him FFS haven't we got enough backrowers. it mustve been a really good deal!

Latest posts