What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Morris retires

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
b4ccaed5ebcf22710ccde2b509b8f49e

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
So many great games to choose from.

But I think one of his finest moments in a Red V was the World Club Challenge against Wigan in 2011. I considered the WCC a prestigious game to be involved in, and was desperate for our boys to win it. Brett was immense in attack that night (wee early morning here), aside from scoring 2 tries he also made a few breaks, and won the Player of the Match award. Not often a winger takes out that kind of award but he was that good, and helped us put the crowning glory on a dominant period as a club.

Remarkably he repeated that feat 8 years later with the Roosters. What a player

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Should have Retired a Dragon, should never have been let go, he is the only player I have watched in other team colours and wished he was still with us, I loved watching him score trys, defend, outfox anyone he played against and he was always smiling, this guy is full of life , and oh That Speed, wow he was fast and consistent , wish him all the best.

Last edited:

Latest posts