What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Morris

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
Bret had further knee surgery yesterday at the Mater in Noth sydney , all report not good wont see any footy for 4-10 weeks. will Hoppa be able to do a job for us in the meantime ???:?:?

Packy

Bench
This is not good news. Hopefully he comes back for the pointy end of the season and makes a point.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I wouldn't mind Abby getting a look as well. Though off the bench AKA barba when he first joined the team. X factors are always good to have.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Agreed. Hopefully Abby can get a run sooner rather than later. Hoppa is similar to Perrett.....solid but not spectacular

JAMES_FOO

Juniors
Bret had further knee surgery yesterday at the Mater in Noth sydney , all report not good wont see any footy for 4-10 weeks. will Hoppa be able to do a job for us in the meantime ???:?:?

4-10 weeks? Last I heard Brett was looking at 4 months?

lafai

Bench
BMoz will be back in 2 weeks. We won't see but I want to see

1. Hoppa
2. BMoz
3. JMoz
4. Rona
5. Perrett

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Who kicks goals then? We've always generally sacrificed a place in our backline to ensure we have a decent GK.

Dogs Of War

Coach
If still like to see Morris start on the wing and go from there. Hoppa has been playing well at the back and I think Morris should earn the fullback spot. He will be lacking some match fitness as well which is important at fullback.

Barkley

Bench
Who kicks goals then? We've always generally sacrificed a place in our backline to ensure we have a decent GK.

I suppose Mbye will kick goals again even though he is woeful.

It's good to see that the dogs tried to develop a goal kicker in the off season. Holland would not have been in their thoughts at the beginning of the season as the first grade goal kicker.

Barkley

Bench
HAHA

It's cute how the St Merge fans come in here and act like anyone cares about their sore vagina's.

Latest posts