What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Seymour and Todd Carney as a halves combo could be intoxicating

ANTiLAG

First Grade
http://tvnz.co.nz/rugby-league-news/seymour-says-carney-can-recover-4135912

Seymour cannot speak highly enough of Todd Carney. Given the Warriors are set to lose Maloney; a halves combo of Seymour and Carney could be quite intoxicating. They would appear to complement each others game and as long as they were prepared to go round for round they could form quite a formiddable partnership.

Long kicking game would be an issue: but in all seriousness - Todd could well be on the market - would the warriors take him? Should they?

Skinner

Coach
If I'm looking from a pure talent point of view, grab him with both hands, but reality says that there is now way too much baggage to give it serious consideration.

That's just my opinion.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Is he really? I say the warriors could give him a taxi card and let him drink... The media and the press in NZ will be far less intense and he would only get scrutiny if he got involved in a physical altercation...

jaseg

Juniors
Todd could well be on the market

No, he won't. Not for a while anyway. Even if the Roosters cut him loose, what are the chances of the NRL registering a contract for him with another club (unless the Roosters explicitely give their blessing, which is unlikely and still may not satisfy the NRL)? I'd say very effing slim to none.

EDIT: In saying that, he'd be a brilliant get and if anyone can sort him it'll be the Warriors, Bennett or Bellamy.... I just can't see it happening.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Well at the very least at the rudimentary level every single person's post on here is for entertainment. So entertainment. Nothing substantive about playing league. Why bother? Could just go jogging. Oh wait league is more fun and entertaining.... like my posts entertain me as opposed to just reading everyone elses ;)

Meth

Staff member
Well at the very least at the rudimentary level every single person's post on here is for entertainment. So entertainment. Nothing substantive about playing league. Why bother? Could just go jogging. Oh wait league is more fun and entertaining.... like my posts entertain me as opposed to just reading everyone elses ;)

oh, in that case, this is the Warrior's spine I want to see next year-

1- Slater
6- Soward
7- Thurston
9- Smith

:roll:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
oh, in that case, this is the Warrior's spine I want to see next year-

1- Slater
6- Soward
7- Thurston
9- Smith

:roll:

I'd prefer Cronk at half and move JT to stand off. Be tough during origin time though... ;)

Latest posts