What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart

After watching him in this mornings WCC,and after hearing lately of his interest to play in the UK Super League after he finishes with Manly,I believe he will be able to write his own cheque over there.

Hindyscrack

Bench
After watching him in this mornings WCC,and after hearing lately of his interest to play in the UK Super League after he finishes with Manly,I believe he will be able to write his own cheque over there.

In a comp where Jamie Lyon is still a star, of course.

Rhinos fans honestly think brent webb is the greatest full back in the world. When asked who i thought was better, i just named nearly every starting full back in the nrl...

Jono078

Referee
In a comp where Jamie Lyon is still a star, of course.

Rhinos fans honestly think brent webb is the greatest full back in the world. When asked who i thought was better, i just named nearly every starting full back in the nrl...
Geez :? Brent Webb was in some fine form before he left to go there, he would be top 10 in the world IMO.

nz eagle

Juniors
on his form when he played for the warriors, he would be in the top 5 fullbacks in the world.

Monk

Referee
Slater, Stewert, Minichiello, McKinnon (maybe)... anyone think of any others?

adamkungl

Immortal
Webb would get a run over a few fullbacks in the NRL, but I doubt he'd be top 10 in the world.

Bman26

Juniors
he would be at least 3rd in line at the storm. he'd be like 4th or something ridiculous at the dragons / titans.