What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart

Michael Bishop

Juniors
How good was he today. Even surpassed his usual brilliance against the Titans. Not surprising how much better Manly function when he's out there.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I wonder if Laurie has figured out the reason the blues fell short? They could have done with somebody out there with his finishing and ball skills last week.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
He has it all. Still has enough pace to be put through a whole, has the brains to put others through holes. He single-handedly has given our right hand side the best attack in the comp.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Dugan didn't pass for one almost certain try, dropped it for another. That's enough f**king up for me.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dugan was solid, not the reason why we lost, that is all on Mitchell Piss

He went well I thought, however he is no Stewart or Hayne. Dropped a sitter when sent in the yawning gap (from fifita pass I think) , hasn't got the hands of snake or hayne.

Id go as far to say either Hayne or Stewart there, NSW win series

Having said that, a Carney at halfback win it for us as well

TheParraboy

Staff member
To Manly fans

How many minutes did Snake play vs Tigers?

Was he injured at all?

Is is ok this week?

(shamless fantasy league questions) :D

Last edited:

dev'o

Juniors
Dugan didn't pass for one almost certain try, dropped it for another. That's enough f**king up for me.

Unusually enough, I too saw this and the mistakes he made in game 2. Put in Brett, give him another Origin Cap in 2014!

isaiah

Bench
some dumb manly fans still think he will play more origin games one day, lol. stats v melb tonight, 4 runs for 23 metres. slater has 2 trys. wide gap in class!

Dutchy

Immortal
Was also playing injured.

Was leading the comp in TA, up there in LBA till this week.

Idiot.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
some dumb manly fans still think he will play more origin games one day, lol. stats v melb tonight, 4 runs for 23 metres. slater has 2 trys. wide gap in class!

You really do have a hard on for Manly.

I'm beginning to think this may all be some form of diversionary tactic to cover your deep, deep lustful yearning to be owned by a few of the players??

Just let your self go mate and get lost in your obvious man love obsession.

Now go and watch re-runs of the Eurovision winner in slow-mo you inbred troglodyte.

beejay001

Juniors
The Raiders could really do with this bloke. He will be amassive loss to Manly next year.
I am presuming he will leave.

ceagle

Bench
He will only be leaving if another teams pays out his whole contract and probably plus some

Latest posts