What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian McClennan Sacked

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hopefully someone from outside the club with NRL experience who isn't named Matt Elliott or Chris Anderson.

Would rather not have another rookie coach, but if we had to go that direction I'd hope that Dymock would be interested. I know a lot of people have man love for Hasler, but Dymock doesn't get the credit he deserves for the Dogs turnaround.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
maybe they can get the real McKenna this time. he's an origin rep (think he may have even played for aus)

kearney's useless would have been cheaper keeping mcclennan.

hitman82

Bench
Sacking a coach with a 35% winning record and replacing him with a coach with a 22% winning record would be insane.
I'm happy with Kearney being involved, but not as head coach.

Frailty

First Grade
Warriors should look at:

- Nathan Brown - Yes his NRL coaching career wasn't the best, but he has refined his skills in the UK and done a great job with Huddersfield.
- Mick Potter - Great coach, now free agent due to the Bradford Bulls' financial issues... However, untested in NRL.
- Steve Fokes
- Graham Murray

Saint Doc

Coach
Mutually parted ways! "it must be true, they told me!"

Who when being sacked says "oh thank god, I was going to ask you to sack me today anyway!"

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Warriors should look at:

- Nathan Brown - Yes his NRL coaching career wasn't the best, but he has refined his skills in the UK and done a great job with Huddersfield.
- Mick Potter - Great coach, now free agent due to the Bradford Bulls' financial issues... However, untested in NRL.
- Steve Fokes
- Graham Murray

I think brownie and potter are who they should be getting. if they want nrl experience get brownie