What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brimson?

Tiger05

First Grade
I think that this was mentioned elsewhere. I like the signing and I like that we are looking for a 6 to replace Benji when he retires.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I rate Brimson highly, would love us to make a big play for him. As @Tiger05 said this rumour was floating round on twitter/facebook a week or so ago. So either Mole just saw this and ran with it or theres some truth to it.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Been floating around for a few weeks. Be a very good signing, but there will be plenty of interest from other clubs and we do not have a good record in bidding wars

Perth Tiger

Bench
He seems to be a competitor as well which we need. Competes on every play and not just a fancy player like so many these days

Vozzy

Juniors
Think fullback is his best spot he killed it last year there seems like playing out of position this year at 5/8 or bench. Kinda like the dragons they have weakened 2 positions with the Dufty situation as well and in doing so has taken the form of there most exciting young player away.

gordynz

Juniors
I like Brimson. I didnt think much of him at first, he had a couple of good games and I thought it wouldn't last but he just kept turning out good performances. Love the fact he has a go as well...

Pezz70

Juniors
Not my cup of tea, but ......... if you could get him for 350-400 you’d give him a go

Pezz70

Juniors
Not my cup of tea, but ......... if you could get him for 350-400 you’d give him a go

I wouldn’t pay anymore, he’s a standout in a rabble, but that don’t mean his game is gonna suit a disciplined side

super_coach

First Grade
We are talking 2021...that’s light years away, we will be linked to 100 players between now and than and might sign one.

super_coach

First Grade
AJ must be loving the publicity, his price has probably shot up 25% percent. Great to have plans in place and great to be looking at players who are still on the way up, but at the moment it is just speculation and history will tell you it’s long odds to happen