Bring back Morts

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Parra Pride, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Chipmunk

Chipmunk Coach

Given the current circumstances I have to agree with giving him a run, even if its on the bench and rotate him with Keating. McGuire was very ordinary, Hayne wasnt alot better. Im starting to feel sorry for the kid and I dont even rate him that highly

2. Vira

Vira Juniors

YEP!

we would have won by 6,000 offloads then by 66,000 points. BRING BACK FELETI!!!

3. EELICIT

EELICIT Juniors

BBM ! Fund for the eels ! Please give generously !

4. Parra Pride

Parra Pride Coach

Morts will save us from the oblivion that is known as the wooden spoon. Cometh the hour, cometh the Morts.

5. True EEL

True EEL Bench

read my reply post again, the only thing i was being a smartass about was your fanciful claim implying Morts shouldn't be selected because Forum fans would erupt.....

and have your opinion about my opinions being of no value, but my opinion is going to remain the same about your opinions being poorly formulated, as evidenced by Casey McGuire again showing v Manly that currently he is not NRL standard and is nothing more than a passenger muppet wearing the 7 jumper in our team. Hey, its just my opinion ;-)

and cheers, i did have a good evening, except for the Parra game

6. CrazyEel

CrazyEel Bench

Sheesh, of course that was your whole point of highlighting and respelling the word but you got it wrong, no point back peddling and trying to squirm your way out of it.:roll:

BTW as subtly is not a strong point of yours I 'll point out to you I actually chose that word because it aptly describes your rant of a few months back about never wanting to see Morts picked in 1st grade again. I thought even you would have picked up on the irony of it but I guess not.:lol:

I don't care if you keep this thread or the Roberts thread for your tirades against me, go for it I kinda think your obsession is funny. Just try not to drag it across all other threads if you don't mind, your constant referencing to me is like stalking and you're starting to scare me. :eek:

7. Eelementary

Eelementary Post Whore

Wait, wait, wait...

So, in your eyes, he has no talent. Or barely any discernible talent.

And yet in the same breath you mutter that he must tear teams apart in Wenty to even be considered?

That, my friend, is an oxymoron.

8. Eelementary

Eelementary Post Whore

* "Subtlety"

;-)

9. CrazyEel

CrazyEel Bench

Bugger you Eele, you've ruined it now :lol:

10. Maroubra Eel

Maroubra Eel Coach

:lol::lol:

11. Eelementary

Eelementary Post Whore

I'm sorry. :(

12. CrazyEel

CrazyEel Bench

Nevermind Eele, there's sure to be other opportunities, so I'll man up to making a mistake this time.:lol:

13. Eelementary

Eelementary Post Whore

By which I simply mean you cannot expect a bloke who, in your opinion, has little/no talent to dominate a NSW Cup competition that has players that are just as talented or more than him. I believe you either must concede that he does have some talent, or drop the expectation that he needs to dominate the competition.

14. CrazyEel

CrazyEel Bench

BTW eele, to qualify as an oxymoron the contradiction should be in the same sentence yes?

15. Eelementary

Eelementary Post Whore

We all make mistakes! I'm pretty sure when I was at Parra Stadium watching the Storm game two weeks ago that I called Hindy Lasalo...I don't even know how I managed that, but I messed up! My mate looked at me and said, "How dare you?"

16. Eelementary

Eelementary Post Whore

Technically, I suppose! But I was trying to say that the idea of a "no-talent hack" dominating a competition is an oxymoron. I couldn't think of the correct term - closest I could think of was 'oxymoron', even though it's technically not correct.

17. CrazyEel

CrazyEel Bench

That we do Eele, one of the few constants you can count on in life, and the older you get the more you make (not because you're old but because you've had more opportunity), even if some don't care to admit it.

18. CrazyEel

CrazyEel Bench

I know that mate, I was just feeling vengefull and couldn't help myself, I'm sorry :lol:

19. Twizzle

Twizzle Administrator Staff Member

get a room

20. CrazyEel

CrazyEel Bench

We did but you obviously know all the peepholes you pervert.