What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back Reece

Dakink

Bench
This is for the very wise amongst us,

It is the beginning of something special,

The creation of a religon to drown the snivelling Covellians *Shudders*

It is the "Give Reece a Chance" Society...

I want you all to join with me in pressuring Messir Brown into Giving Reece a Chance... Bring him back!!

"He's not the Messiah - He is just a naughty little boy"

But nonetheless he is our Recce and we want you to "Give Reece a Chance"

Dragooner

Bench
Captain????????????????????????????? Reece as captain????????????????:lol: :lol: Your Joking Right? That is the sh*test Idea ever!! You might get your wish this week if Wes is rested. But I don't see Reece coming back into the squad anytime soon unless injury occurs. I think he's better than Best so I wouldn't mind him playing instead of Besty but on the other hand maybe one of the Morris twins is better. I'd like to find out. I bet they are!

Hutty1986

Immortal
My Grandfather would be a better inclusion in the side than Colin Worst.

His defence is probably better and he'd actually have a better chance of catching opposition bombs

borat

Bench
Hutty1986 said:
My Grandfather would be a better inclusion in the side than Colin Worst.

His defence is probably better and he'd actually have a better chance of catching opposition bombs

If he had a milk crate to stand on.

Collateral

Coach
Neither Best nor Niaqama need to be dropped on current form. And we dont need another version of the Covell Bordello. Just put them on Ignore.

Dakink

Bench
The Preacher said:
I'm with you Dakink, All we are saying, is give Reece a chance.
Give Reece a Chance Member #2

See - the cream does indeed float to the top!