What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring back SJ

Leber

Bench
Dylan Walker?

I know he is an a*hole but man he is having an outstanding game.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
He has played some good footy at 6 but struggled to stay in the park, not sure we will re sign him though

If SJ asked to come back and it was a straight no, then I find that crazy. He is definitely not a million dollar lead you to a comp man, but he is outstanding value at 450-500k which has been a price spoken about. The last year and a half I have seen signs of him turning into what Benji has later in his career, flashy stuff in the back seat a more control in his game

It’s all about the price being right, and for 500k he is streets ahead of Nikorima

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I just read you might get The Chad for the rest of the year....

No SJ for you, Bulldog or Bronco.

Mr Sad with this news, I love Shaun. I would keep him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And I alone am filthy, my fellow sharks are happy to see him go.

I am not one.

Shyte team mates, due to his his top dollar, perhaps.

Not your closer, your attack.

If you win up front, Shaun will get points, lose up front blame him it seems

Anyways, I reckon Bulldogs. My team is rebuilding, new culture and all that. I expect nothing from team for a while sadly.

Matua

Bench
Hopefully Chad doesn't resort to that park football player he was when at the Warriors first time round.

If any player deserves a career most improved award it's him.

JJ

Immortal
Winning a grand final doesn't make you a good player. Some people just get lucky. He also got lucky with his hair, which on its day can be world-class.
makes him better than any of us... to be fair, 190 odd first grade games does clarify he goes ok at that level - he's limited, but imo a better half than Nikorima, SOS., or CHT (the latter two "at the moment")

Matua

Bench
Winning a grand final doesn't make you a good player. Some people just get lucky. He also got lucky with his hair, which on its day can be world-class.
But going from less skilled than my now dead but 88 year old at the time grandmother to a long NRL career and a championship is still some improvement even if his play wont ever match his hair.