What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRING BACK THE BIFFFF

warriors_no 1

Juniors
:D Wouldn,t you like to see more off the Biff like the mighty WARRIORS did last sunday when they gave it to the broncos 8) 8) 8) 8)

warriors_no 1

Juniors
I dont mean the boys in black and grey, i meant would'nt it be good to see more of the biff (dont get me mixed up with the poosy game of rugby) :lol: :lol: [-X [-X

warriors_no 1

Juniors
yeah good 1 master 8) thats what i meant just didn't want to say that word /well done to the warriors 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) for beating the chooks 8) 8) 8) 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont have a problem with fights when all participants are willing ala Warriors V Broncos however when a bloke lays out another bloke who is about to walk away (Ross V Tallis rd 1) i think then you have a problem

I love seeing Biff but so long as its all above bored, no cheap shots

JoeD

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
i dont have a problem with fights when all participants are willing ala Warriors V Broncos

I'm not sure if Casey Macguire was willing at the beginning but he was definitely willing at the end.

Michael_Selway

Juniors
warriors_no 1 said:
:D Wouldn,t you like to see more off the Biff like the mighty WARRIORS did last sunday when they gave it to the broncos 8) 8) 8) 8)

thats was a great fight! u can dl a CLIP of betham vs mcguire on my site below. Its a must see biff!