What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos after 2019 finals

Canard

Immortal
What's to deflect? You and many others hate the Broncos and their fans.

I hate the Storm for all the hidings they have handed out to us over the years and after the 58-0 drubbing from the Eels you can add them to the list but I don't feel the need to go into their forums and hurl abuse. Have you considered that maybe you are the one with the salty boots on?

The Storm's success makes them hated, what's the Broncos excuse?

Someguy

First Grade
No. We would have no organiser which is the same issue we have had the last 6 seasons.

Guess the other option is to go after Croft. Let him run the show I feel he is being stifled at the storm could be a superstar given the responsibility of leading a team

some11

Referee
The Storm's success makes them hated, what's the Broncos excuse?
Super League, which is ancient history for little tykes who are new to rugby league.

The broncos legacy now is a club with the most resources of anyone that somehow managed to squandor it and become a laughing stock.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Super League, which is ancient history for little tykes who are new to rugby league.

The broncos legacy now is a club with the most resources of anyone that somehow managed to squandor it and become a laughing stock.

Also, many think they occasionally borrow the Rooosters sombrero

DeeJ

Bench
Guess the other option is to go after Croft. Let him run the show I feel he is being stifled at the storm could be a superstar given the responsibility of leading a team

I'm not sure about Croft. If he's not good enough for the Storm, who are the most organised team in the competition, will he be able to step up and lead out team around?

typicalfan

Coach
Stifled with the best 9 to ever play the game passing him the ball? He won't get better service anywhere else especially not from McCullough or Turpin.

Someguy

First Grade
Stifled with the best 9 to ever play the game passing him the ball? He won't get better service anywhere else especially not from McCullough or Turpin.

He was touching the ball less than any other halfback in the game. Was never really getting into matches then due to that his confidence dropped off.

Look at the games with Brandon smith at hooker during origin a few years back Croft looked like Cronk in those games really took control and looked composed under pressure.

gerg

Juniors
They already have a few good young halves in their roster so how is adding another going to change anything?