What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos General Discussion

DeeJ

Bench
Some good news I read yesterday, Broncos will keep Lodge and Pangai for the foreseeable future. They have both been our better players this year and there is no need to cripple our pack by letting both of them go immediately.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Hey lads, have the week off and then we'll smash you, seems a good plan

Can it get any worse...? Bumbling Broncos lose FOUR stars in one ‘brutal’ training session​

Wide World of Sports reported Karmichael Hunt, Ben Te’o, Albert Kelly and Brendan Piakura all copped injuries in the same training session, which doesn’t speak wonders of their new Head of Performance.

“Dave Ballard is the new strength and conditioning coach at the Brisbane Broncos and on Sunday a brutal training session turned bad,” Channel 9s Ben Dobbin said.

“Karmichael Hunt tore his calf, Ben Te’o tore his calf and Albert Kelly tore his hamstring, and Brendan Piakura damaged his ankle.

“Three of these four players would have been in the side for Sunday when they take on the Sharks.

Showtime

Juniors
Given how poor they finish games, I’m not surprised the incoming conditioning coach flogged them. I wonder what the media would talk about if the broncos didn’t exist.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Given how poor they finish games, I’m not surprised the incoming conditioning coach flogged them. I wonder what the media would talk about if the broncos didn’t exist.
Kevvie had rewarded them with a week off.

As for the media, mate did you ever watch Nine or read the Courier Mail in the 90s?

blaza88z

Coach
We're obviously not winning on the field but I thought what they did with that young boy who is going through cancer therapy and all that was outstanding, things like that make me proud to be a fan during the hard times

Hard to watch it and not tear up when the dad speaks about it and what it means for firstly young Nate and then the rest of the family to see him with a smile

DeeJ

Bench
In some good news, Jamayne Isaako has signed with the Dolphins for 2023. Hopefully this means he will be playing QCup for the entire of 2022.

Latest posts