What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos Under 20's Squad

Big Pete

Referee
Source: http://www.broncos.com.au/index.php?page_id=players&team_id=18

James Ackerman
Dallas Anderson
Tyson Andrews
Kurt Baptiste
Tyson Brookes
Terry Carroll
Chris Cook
Dale Copely
Josh Coyle
Max Dudley
Ben Faulkner
Guy Ford
Dane Gagai
Jake Graneville
David Hala
Charlie Jones
Joel Koina
Haydeen Lewis
Kurtis Lingwoodock
Dunamis Lui
Rhys Mateson
Mitchell McMahon
Todd Murphey
Corey Norman
Jacob Samoa
Tariq Sims
Gerard Tema
Komisi Tu Umu
Brent Williams
Josh Williams

Coach: Anthony Griffin

Lycon79

Juniors
Is it likely that Dane Gagia will get a run? heard good things about him. keen to to see him play.

girvie

Staff member
1 Jacob Samoa
2 Tariq Sims
3 Dale Copley
4 Max Dudley
5 Josh Williams
6 Corey Norman
7 Jake Granville
8 Dunamis Lui
9 Kurt Baptiste
10 Tyson Andrews
11 David Hala
12 Guy Ford
13 Kurtis Lingwoodock

14 Josh Coyle
15 Charlie Jones
16 Brent Williams
17 Dane Gagai

Big Pete

Referee
My side:

1. Dane Gagai
2. Dallas Anderson
3. Dale Copely
4. Joel Koina
5. Max Dudley
6. Corey Norman
7. Rhys Matsen
8. Dunamis Lui
9. Kurt Baptiste
10. Tyson Andrews
11. James Ackerman
12. Kurtis Lingwoodock
13. Jacob Samoa

14. Josh Coyle
15. David Hala
16. Guy Ford
17. Jake Graneville

I'm surprised Lyndon Law isn't present in that squad. I've heard a lot of good things about him.

Last edited:

KHunt

Juniors
dane gagai never played fullback for bbc, he played inside centre most games. so it would be interesting to see how he would go there, I'd think he would do alright at fullback or centre.

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
My side:

1. Dane Gagai
2. Dallas Anderson
3. Dale Copely
4. Joel Koina
5. Max Dudley
6. Corey Norman
7. Rhys Matsen
8. Dunamis Lui
9. Kurt Baptiste
10. Tyson Andrews
11. James Ackerman
12. Kurtis Lingwoodock
13. Jacob Samoa

14. Josh Coyle
15. David Hala
16. Guy Ford
17. Jake Graneville

I'm surprised Lyndon Law isn't present in that squad. I've heard a lot of good things about him.

When is Anderson expected back. He had knee reconstruction in the off season ?

Law was leaving school at St Brendans and moving to Brisbane so he will probably bob up somewhere.

Also Tarriq Sims will probably be there abouts.

Last edited:

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
Norman was impressive for Keebra Park and South Coast. Looked a classy player to me.

I agree with you. He looked playing for Keebra and at Ipswich for South Coast back behind an awesome forward pack. He is a good clean passer.

But when he got to Darwin and there was pressure on him they hooked him after 20 mins in the first game and he started on the bench for the rest of the tournament.

It will be interesting to see how he goes in NYC.

aqua_duck

Coach
Gerard Beale, Jharal Yoh Yeh, Ben Hunt, Will Tupou, and Andrew McCullough are all still eligible aswell

Big Pete

Referee
When is Anderson expected back. He had knee reconstruction in the off season ?

Law was leaving school at St Brendans and moving to Brisbane so he will probably bob up somewhere.

Also Tarriq Sims will probably be there abouts.

You're right on Anderson I hear he's expected back in May.

Thanks for the information on Law, I've been hearing nothing but good things about him and found it odd he hadn't made the squad.

isaiah

Bench
Gerard Beale, Jharal Yoh Yeh, Ben Hunt, Will Tupou, and Andrew McCullough are all still eligible aswell

eligible but their chosen path is q cup this season if not in the nrl 17 each week
i'd have mccullough and beale in the nrl most weeks. will tupou will play for easts tigers.
ben hunt and yoh yeh will play for the norths devils like so many great young storm products have the last decade.
i even believe the storm association there has helped qld state of origin stay strong. players like folau, billy slater, dallas johnson and inglis if they went interstate to other clubs at young ages, may have ended up playing for the blues.

isaiah

Bench
the broncs talked pre-season last year about young players getting ready for nrl being better off in the q cup, but i think dave taylor was the only obvious example of them following that thru.