What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane can't play

gitano

Juniors
A song written best team in the league, yeah there's probably something there.

Nobody writes a song from 13th bruh.
I award you 0 points.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Sing it with me!

Shout out to Alfie Langer and the class of 93. Guess which club haven't won a spoon since then?

:kissing_heart:
Hey Mate - Don't go off Half-Cocked
THat's bad Chee you're messing with.
Wiat until they actually have in in their grasp.
They will come at Parra - I wouldn't rely the the Eels for anything.

RedVDave

First Grade
They may not beat Parramatta tonight but they could very well beat the cowboys next week the wooden spoon is yet to be decided.

matPORTS

Juniors
Now watch Parra completely shit the bed tonight.

My Parramatta supporting mates are VERY VERY nervous.

The Broncos have been playing better footy than most teams the past month (I'd argue they've been better than us in some areas). If they got up this evening, and then again to finish the season in their all QLD derby, it would not surprise me.

Last edited:

SAP58

Juniors
Payne Haas is a big loss for them, I think Parra will win in a canter. If not their season is gooooone !

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m guessing the song cut deep if people are still salty about it nearly 3 decades later..

Jersey No 14

Juniors
maybe he's right.
After watching them for the last couple of week with positive anticipation
An watching them against the Knights I don't need to remember Alfies POV
I Know - St. George Can't Play. - And That's a fact - Jack!

Gareth67

First Grade
It certainly looks as if the spoon will be heading to Red Hill after tonight , but then again the statue of King Wally isn’t really doing anything at the moment so that may be an appropriate place to show it of to all of those Broncos fans who will hopefully now realize that money can not buy you everything .

Latest posts