What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broderick Wright

tollgateadzy

Juniors
Congratulations to Broderick on being select for the first time in premier league ( it is on the bench but its still a promotion ! ) He was the coaches player of the year last year in 2006 & this big lump of a lad has deserved this with some great displays of late. I think this kid has a really bright future & hopefully the club will see this & sign him longterm :roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
first of all, welcome tollgateadzy!!!!!

secondly, you're right...this kid can turn out to be a real talent for us, he may well take Bubba's spot in the top 25.

good, honest, hard working forward who's left a few would be defenders in his wake this year.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i freakin' love your name tollgateadzy!

Go the Tolley!!!!

Next thing you know there'll be a user named "Jimmy'sKebabs!"

And yea, Heaps Excited for Broderick. I love his style of play, there's a few props with the same style in our club at the moment, and it all smacks of Nathan Cayless! Gives you lots of :D:D:D:D:D for the future!

tollgateadzy

Juniors
the parra heaven in the front bar at the tolly is really taking off, had a crowd of about 20 watchin the game the other night, yes i know we should have been at the game but we have a fireplace !!!

JessEel

tollgateadzy said:
the parra heaven in the front bar at the tolly is really taking off, had a crowd of about 20 watchin the game the other night, yes i know we should have been at the game but we have a fireplace !!!

you know for all my love of the Tolley i've never actually been there... this fireplace though... :-k I might have to check it out!

Nikki

Coach
Hey Tolley, you Brods best mate or something??? :lol:

Nah, I am so excited about his Promo this weekend. He is one of my fave players so a good B'day pressie for me! :lol: I think he should fit into the side really well. He was tellin me that he has already beaten his try scoring record with 4 trys this year.

GO BROD!!!!

:D :D :D

Utey

Coach
JessEel said:
you know for all my love of the Tolley i've never actually been there... this fireplace though... :-k I might have to check it out!

You rate it, but haven't been there :?

I still love the joint, with a dose of salmonella at Jimmys on the walk home.

JessEel

i don't rate it, i love it - i love the idea of it

anywhere my dad and his feral friends frequent isn't ideal for me tbh :lol:

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Broderick is definately a worker. Last year he was single handedly holding that forward pack together. Always comes off buggered and puts everything into it.

tollgateadzy

Juniors
JessEel said:
i don't rate it, i love it - i love the idea of it

anywhere my dad and his feral friends frequent isn't ideal for me tbh :lol:

whats your dads name - i might know him ???:?

JessEel

tollgateadzy said:
whats your dads name - i might know him ???:?

haha nah, he doesn't go there often enough to get to know him... i hope... :crazy:

denwatts

Juniors
Brods a local junior coming from the Junior Eels Club at Nth Parramatta.I know the Roosters are looking at him very closely and are confident of securing his services.Brods parents support the Roosters and are from the city before they moved out here to the greater west.
There was a player at the Junior Eels going throught the Junior ranks at the same time with Brod who was a star in the making,a half back I think but the breaks never came for him as they did for Brod.

Stagger eel

Staff member
denwatts said:
Brods a local junior coming from the Junior Eels Club at Nth Parramatta.I know the Roosters are looking at him very closely and are confident of securing his services.Brods parents support the Roosters and are from the city before they moved out here to the greater west.
There was a player at the Junior Eels going throught the Junior ranks at the same time with Brod who was a star in the making,a half back I think but the breaks never came for him as they did for Brod.

that's interesting, because he's too old for flegg next year and will be looking for a a spot in a fulltime squad, I guess in his situation if your wanted you'd be mad not to jump at it.

Latest posts