What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos chances of snagging Gasnier

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I know, it's a long shot, but there is talk of St. George not being able to fit him into their cap. If that happens, I think the Broncos could make a play at him, at least for half a season.

We've been debating where Ben Te'o should play; well this solves it. Move Te'o to the second row and put Gasnier in the Centre. Easy.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
He would be the last player I would want here.

Also who has been debating where to play Te'o? It's dead obvious to me that he is a second rower and thats where he wants to play.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
He would be the last player I would want here.

Also who has been debating where to play Te'o? It's dead obvious to me that he is a second rower and thats where he wants to play.

I think teo should be playing in the centres until hodgo is back. so i would like to debate this:D.

In all seriousness i would prefer us to hang onto Folau and not make a move for him i asked for people's opinions on this in another thread and everyone said no i i understand this now. He would ask for far to much for what he offers to the team.

cornerposter

Juniors
A line like 3 Gasnier 4 Hodges and 5 Folau.. tempting.

vomit-smiley-9529.gif

hellteam

First Grade
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sh*t no, I don't think you can be called a true Broncos supporter if you want him in our team.