What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos or Storm to win grand final

babyg

Juniors
Para v Bulldogs is an awesome game so far but I don't think either of these 2 teams will survive the let down from this occassion plus recover frm thphysicallity of it.

Go Bulldogs. and the Broncos

keeney

First Grade
iT was always going to be the case withthe hype that has surrounded this game from the last two weeks. Winner of tomorrow night hsa a massive free shot at the title.

badav

Bench
I don't agree, i think Parramatta came out of that pretty well and will be damn hard to beat next week regardless of who they are up against.

sting

Bench
i want the storm to win cause noone goes for them and i don't want anyone to be happy!

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Was a good game tonight and both teams really ripped into each other. As a Broncos (and part time storm fan), was loving it. The more they bashed it each other the better.

Glen

Bench
I am expecting the Melbourne-Brisbane game to be pretty damn brutal as well, plus a day less to recover. Hard to say where Parra will be at mentally though after that build-up

Loudstrat

Coach
Without Wallace, Brisbane will be relying on their big men to get over the top of Melbourne. Melbourne will aim up. Basically, they will bash the tripe out of each other.

Fui and Hindy will be waiting.

GO YOU MIGHTY EELS!!!!!!

Eelectrica

Referee
Parra does have an extra 24 hours, and i don't think Melbourne and Brisbane are going to play soft and nice somehow.

We played around 60 minutes I guess with Cayless unavailable. It will be a tragedy if he misses out on playing though.

Hallatia

Referee
for Parra, as great as this win feels and it felt overwhelmingly fantastic (I was shaking), the job is not done yet and yes we had a great surge which git us this far, but all that will amount to nothing if we don't go all the way - it would have been better to have lost tonight and not made the grandfinal then it would be to lose the grandfinal. I think all the Parra players and the coach know that the job is not done yet. It does not make much difference who we are up against. I personally fancy our chances against Melbourne better - but they are both teams which know how to win grandfinals, so I just hope that we know how to win one too

jk13

First Grade
surely god errored when he made hamstrings, or just didn't pay much attention

Latest posts