What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Rant

So any of us who support the GC will readily admit that we lost tonight because we were f**king dreadful, I don't have any issue with that. What I do have an issue with, is the complete and utter disrespect by them to, of all people, have James Roberts kick the last goal, on our home ground, in front of our home fans, to finish off the game. I mean, you put 50 on us, and yet...you do that, you rub salt into the wound which many GC supporters see as a show of complete disrespect. Shit like this is what makes me, and I'm sure other people f**king hate your club. There is no class in doing what you did, none at all.

Broncos fans, post your best :cry pics, gifs or whatever go for it, I don't give a shit. But come finals time I will be death riding you A holes all the way to the end.

edit: I had field goal in there for some reason, oops

Last edited:
It just shits me though. There was absolutely no need for it. Maybe if Roberts was leaving, retiring or something. But he wasn't. It was all just a big spit in the face to his former club because he got the 1up on them again. It's just really poor form by a club that's had many luxuries other clubs would kill to have.

no name

Coach
Meh, the Titans deserved every disrespect they got.
If they can't even respect the jersey enough to put effort in, then why should the opposition respect them?
I was more ticked off that Roberts scored during the time he was supposed to be in the bin, which was when the floodgates really opened up.
Henry was a soft cock in the press conference, should have blasted the players.

As for Roberts, he'll f**k up again soon enough. I hope he doesn't, but history doesn't lie.

some11

Referee
It was bad enough getting 50 put on us. But the Roberts thing just makes it hurt even more. You really have no idea.
Ample motivation to put in next derby.

I admit it was worse than Milford potting a field goal last year to make it 53-0 against the Knights, people lost their shit over that on here.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
You would expect me to come into bat for the Broncs on this one but just looking at it from a neutral perspective, choosing Roberts of all people to take the shot when you're fighting for a half century is more than a little cheeky.

Having said that, football hand grenade.

AJB1102

First Grade
A tad of an insult maybe, but thats great for footy.

I'd be more insulted that Jarryd Hayne is on my bill and is one of the highest paid players in the game.

Also, short jabs are now allowed provided you're in a Broncos jersey at the time.

Nah I should give the kid a break, he's only been off the drugs for 6 months.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
So any of us who support the GC will readily admit that we lost tonight because we were f**king dreadful, I don't have any issue with that. What I do have an issue with, is the complete and utter disrespect by them to, of all people, have James Roberts kick the last goal, on our home ground, in front of our home fans, to finish off the game. I mean, you put 50 on us, and yet...you do that, you rub salt into the wound which many GC supporters see as a show of complete disrespect. Shit like this is what makes me, and I'm sure other people f**king hate your club. There is no class in doing what you did, none at all.

Broncos fans, post your best :cry pics, gifs or whatever go for it, I don't give a shit. But come finals time I will be death riding you A holes all the way to the end.

edit: I had field goal in there for some reason, oops
Not Salty as f**k at all hey?

Of all people, why Jimmy the Jet?

oh rofl, you're actually going to sit here and deny the intent of having him take that shot tonight?

That clip is way different. First, we weren't up 50 f**king nil, second, there was 25 minutes to go, and thirdly, Roberts never even played for the Roosters, there was no rivalry there at all. You had Milford, Hunt and Kahu on the field, up 50 zip yet you chose Roberts to take the kick? Come on man.

I hope to god that Hunt goes on a f**king rampage at the Dragons and they do the same thing to your team if / when you get flogged.

Last edited:

Latest posts