What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Team V Eels

Sun_Down

Juniors
Ohh, this isgoing to be a hell of a touch match. Im pretty sure Parramatta is at full strength aswell, or close to it. There is also doubt over B.Berrigan and Minto I hear.

Will be interesting to see Eastwood in action, Junior Kiwi 5/8 or Lock I believe...:)

broncoman

Juniors
Eastwood, very interesting, although it looks likely Lockyer could play which would probably send barnes to the bench and berro to halfback...

We have named Tahu and Morrison both were expected to be out til semis.
You guys haven't named Lockyer and a host of others, word is a few might play that aren't named.

Kiwi

First Grade
If thats the team, the eels should win easily.

Both halves missing, plus the first choice replacement, our in form centre and half the forwards including the number 1 prop in the game. If the Broncos win this, it'll leave the Baby Broncos victory over the Tigers a few years back for dead in terms of pulling it out of their arse.

Striker

Juniors
the eels at near full strength with the minor premiership up for grabs parramatta should win, but i dont feel it will be by much...

Mr Saab

Referee
i have a feeling friday night could be rather ugly...ugly indeed.
2nd half is what i am most concerned about

broncoman

Juniors
you can hardly blame them for giving us no chance, however im more confident now these guys are in...

Ghoulies

Bench
Here's the updated side....

Brisbane Broncos: Karmichael Hunt; Scott Minto, Brent Tate, Shaun Berrigan, Leon Bott; Berrick Barnes, Brett Seymour; Tonie Carroll, Brad Thorn, Darren Smith; Petero Civoniceva, Barry Berrigan, Shane Webcke (c).

Interchange: Sam Thaiday, Darren Mapp, Nick Kenny, Greg Eastwood, Neville Costigan (one to omitted)

renouf

Juniors
Lockyer travelled to sydney.. so the word is he still might play pending a fitness test tomorrow before the game. I wouldn't believe anything the media says after hearing Webcke was cleared to play.. he was no chance of playing this weekend.

salivor

First Grade
Without Lockyer and Hodges it's hard to see us having enough points to beat the Eels but it's still a pretty good side considering our mounting list of injuries. It's testiment to some of the rotating that Bennett has done throughout the season to create a bit of depth.