What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos v panthers

Kilkenny

Coach
Read in PI he has just had knee surgery, 4 - 6 weeks away from a comeback, great idea sending him to a 4th tier comp in France, another coaching masterstroke by Elliott

Was never going make the grade Bob. Wasn't up to it. Cant blame ME for Dane Lauries failings.

greenfins

Juniors
Then you are bloody wrong.

Sorry mate...but you are.

ME selected that rabble of crap. How you can expect all your forwards to play practically 80 minutes when the are not built for that means mistakes will happen due to fatigue.

Waterhouse should have been dropped last year for Christ sake. he has offered absolutely nothing for 18 months at least. He is a deadset marshmellow now and should be at Windsor for at least a month to get his sh*t together. And he shouldn't be retained either.

Plum and Purtell shouldn't be there either.

If Tahu needs match fitness, take a trip up the road to Windsor and give him a full 80 minutes! rather than 40 minutes for gods sake.

Selections are the reason for this loss. If you pick a team of monkey's you get peanuts.

Tuamata should have been half, Kingston should have been hooker with Nafe substituting and Masada eating a hot dog at Windsor.

Well Mick I could not agree more, Waterhouse was once a powerhouse, now playing like an outhouse. He may still have some good days in him, but needs a change of scenery.

Purtell's failings are well documented, Tahu should have started with a week or two at Windsor playing 80 minutes, would have been ideal for his fitness.
Nafe already is above Masada even at this early stage. I just hope Tuamata keeps his nose clean, hearing some ordinary behaviour started already off field.

Latest posts