What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronco's vs Skins

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
anyone here watch the game?

i watched the game and dam im impressed with alot of guys, but dam there were alot of penelties...

RB quinten Griffin, he looked like lightning out there..found holes and how fast was he off the mark...if he can last the entire season then he will rack up some pretty numbers.

QB Tim Hassellbeck, came on and is looking like a 3rd stringer but played more impressive then both ramsey and brunell...i doubt he will start considering the money they put on brunell and how they plan to groom in ramsey.

WR Watts, dont know much about this rookie wr but he looks quick and agile..he could be something special by the time Rod Smith retires...was said that he has had a great mini camp, and you can tell.

S Sean Taylor, earlier this year he was expected to be a huge signing but after getting drafted by the skins word came out that he was struggling..2 ints and 1 td he had in limited game time..if he is struggling then id hate to see him at full strength.

The skins played with alot of agression in there defense but it was a sloppy game both ways. final score was 20-17 skins win in final seconds of the game thanks to an impressive drive by tim hassellback who got them into field goal position.

Paullyboy

Coach
I just got home, forgot all about it :?

Ah well, pre-season tends to annoy me anyway, I start getting right into the game then they swap everyone around and a bunch of kids finish the game off

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
lol yep i agree, although come the 17th of this month..PACKERS VS seahawks pre season..i so cant wait to see a few of our rookies. 8)