What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Withdraw Dugan Offer

Due to apparant offensive Twitter and Instagram rant by Dugan. I don't know where this leaves us. I say he is a no go area. In any case I would say the NRL will wipe him out for the season. He obvioulsy has massive problems.

Last edited:

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Due to apparant inoffensive Twitter and Instogram rant by Dugan. I don't know where this leaves us. I say he is a no go area. In any case I would say the NRL will wipe him out for the season. He obvioulsy has massive problems.

he is obviously a loser who doesn't deserve to wear the Red V. Eat shit loser

TheRev

First Grade
He has had a 2nd Instagram incident? during contract negotiation?

Seems highly unlikely >.>

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just the read the whole thing. A frank exchange of views if I ever I saw it. Stupid kids, except one of them is asking to make a million bucks out of the NRL.

Sorry Duges, your asking price just hit rock bottom.

TruSaint

Referee
This kid some some serious problems.
Need professional help.
Here one tip... When you have had a few beers LOCK away all social media.
How many time have we all sent an email / text / tweet only wishing we hadnt.
He is digging a huge hole for himself. What a waste.

Dea

Juniors
He's not that good a player, for the club to suffer his bad behavior. Go grow up somewhere else. Dragons should not be interested.

TruSaint

Referee
The Warriors are keen apparently. Probably his last hope in the NRL unless we are still interested.

Gadget, maybe thats what he needs, get out of the country and the profile here.
Problem is he will still carry this chip on his shoulder.
Time will tell.

TruSaint

Referee
Just the read the whole thing. A frank exchange of views if I ever I saw it. Stupid kids, except one of them is asking to make a million bucks out of the NRL.

Sorry Duges, your asking price just hit rock bottom.

To my claculations thats 5 tweets at circa 50k each.
Sign him now lol.
Or wait for next 2 tweets and pick him up for 200k.

TheRev

First Grade
Incredibly bad time to do that with 2 teams fighting over his signature.

Not sure where that leaves us, im sure other clubs would have an interest if the price was low enough.

possm

Coach
Sign him to a 4 year contract which contains a clause that pays good coin for an incident free term.

Dugan to fullback and Beale to right center.

Latest posts