What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncs game

saintjeff

Juniors
I am dreading the game v the Broncos
It will be worse than the cows scoreline, with the broncs defence being better than the cows
I can see milford and hunt throwing cutouts to oates for tries with our defence out wide
What are others thoughts on the game
Its not easy to see anything else after last night's game

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I am dreading the game v the Broncos
It will be worse than the cows scoreline, with the broncs defence being better than the cows
I can see milford and hunt throwing cutouts to oates for tries with our defence out wide
What are others thoughts on the game
Its not easy to see anything else after last night's game

I fear for the well being of the horse that does a lap every time they score.
They might need a few horses?

hewi

Bench
I don't even think il watch. I'm concerned that we won't even beat Newcastle or the roosters.

Simon

Juniors
What kind of comments are these? We all know we're not going in as favourites but as fans we still need to support the team and look to the positives. I'm hoping the boys fire up after last nights inept performance and rip in. I reckon if we play like we did against Penrith with offloads through the middle we'll be a chance.

It's going to be tough but hopefully the team are told that the shortest way to the opponents try line is a straight line this week and we target their middle with dome adlib football.

gitano

Juniors
The situation really isn't that dire. We went into halftime with a no try and try off a kick against us. The boys threw the towel in and the cows got a few cheap ones, I mean Bolton scored lol.

We were reffed out of it early in my opinion. The Refs should have put on Cowboys 8 and 10 jerseys the amount of yardage they got the home side. I really don't think there is that big a difference between us and them.

The only players under the microscope for mine are Matautia and Lafai. Lafai in particular, looks like he's running in treacle.

Last edited:

saintjeff

Juniors
What kind of comments are these? We all know we're not going in as favourites but as fans we still need to support the team and look to the positives. I'm hoping the boys fire up after last nights inept performance and rip in. I reckon if we play like we did against Penrith with offloads through the middle we'll be a chance.

It's going to be tough but hopefully the team are told that the shortest way to the opponents try line is a straight line this week and we target their middle with dome adlib football.

These comments are realistic ,i couldn't see any positives last night
You must have watched a different game

Dragonslayer

First Grade
These comments are realistic ,i couldn't see any positives last night
You must have watched a different game

The only positive about last nights game is that we are a 4 point better team than the Roosters
against the Cowboys.

Minh

First Grade
A week is along time in football, in all seriousness I don't think they'll towel us up worse than the Cows that performance was just inept and the players clearly gave up. Hard to see us winning but stranger things have happened. Saints by 2 to be consistent with our winning scorelines.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
I can see the Broncs giving us a touch up and then we face the Titans who are playing real tough footy.We face losing the 3 games on the road in Queensland with a stack of points scored against us.
Can only get better.

Gomarchin

Juniors
I hope it rains - it's our only chance of making the score respectable, ie we only lose by 20.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
I'll be there with pride. I don't know, every time under Mary, we get flogged we come back next game and give it everything. He gives them a great spray methinks, and with his comments about personnel changes, the players know they are on notice. Everyone thinks we are going to get pumped but I don't. If we offload and have our forwards taking the majority of hit ups for the second phase play, who knows. See all of you there. Hopefully not too many brawls with the wankoes fans.

saintjeff

Juniors
Corey Parker was on Sydney radio and said about the titans game v broncs and raiders being down but playing for each other to make a comeback not hoisting up the white flag
When we won six in a row last year we did that -play for each other
V the shsrks and cows we have put up the white flag,even the players were upset with each other during the game

silverex

Bench
We booked our flights and tickets weeks ago so I'll be there with the missus.

Have been to Suncorp a few times and it was always a great feeling walking down Caxton Street wearing the Red V and copping it from the Broncos supporters in the pubs. I was proud to be seen in the Red V.

This time I think they'll be just laughing at us, and with good reason.

Will I still wear the Red V? Absolutely!

I'll be there to support the boys. I'll be just hoping we don't get flogged again and at least put up a bit of a fight.

In the above-mentioned interview on BSB this morning Corey Parker said that the 'Cows did them (Broncos) a favour', being sarcastic. He reckons the Dragons will come out firing. Let's hope so.

grouch

First Grade
We need the Suncorp turf to be under a metre of water a la 2011 to be any hope. We need a Noah style flood every week in fact.