What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronson Xerri available from November 1

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Our recruitment priority should be for the front row (props and hookers). We have T Stewart coming through for a center/wing/fullback position. We also have Ramsey and Sloan competing for fullback/wing positions.
T Stewart can't tackle, watch the 3rd try from Newtown , also looks to be out of position in a couple of more try's that are scored, he can attack but the defense looks woeful..

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
T Stewart can't tackle, watch the 3rd try from Newtown , also looks to be out of position in a couple of more try's that are scored, he can attack but the defense looks woeful..

If he were twelve years older and from Qld then he'd fit right in - except for the good attack part.

blacksafake

First Grade

How’s the last try off the falcon 😂

SBD82

Coach
This is one of the best ideas I've read in here.

I can imagine how the post match presser would go.

Corey Parker: So This Year?, thoughts on this week?

This Year?: I don't think, I just sit in the box with a bunch of other merkins and watch this f**king trainwreck happen right in front of my eyes for 80 minutes every week.
Do you know any Hookers and utilities who are off contract or are looking to live in Blakehurst? Let me know before Friday.
I reckon we open it up to the game day threads on the main forum. I’d love to hear Brandy trying to figure out who Jeff Stryker is.

Dragon David

First Grade

How is it that most young guys cannot tackle - well they can, but not effectively by the looks and sounds of things and with any authority. I thought Hook identified last year that our overall defence was slack and it needed a lot of stiffening up. Maybe he should give all the guys the blue pill before game time. Seriously though, maybe now they have realised, which is better late than never, that Gentle really didn't have the knowledge on how to get the players to be consistently good at tackling. Hopefully, the new defensive coach can greatly improve all of the players from Jersey Flegg to Firsts.

Just have to wait and see now.

jak

Bench
He's only showed how good he is at NRL level while taking performance enhancing drugs. Seems like a huge risk at the prices you are suggesting. Have a look at this article and the photo. He must have been training really hard in his enforced time off.
He must have been training really hard, along with no drug testing,

slippery5

Juniors
He's only showed how good he is at NRL level while taking performance enhancing drugs. Seems like a huge risk at the prices you are suggesting. Have a look at this article and the photo. He must have been training really hard in his enforced time off.
Yep, there is NO testing while you are banned, looks like he might do anything to achieve his goals.!!!!!!

rasaint

Juniors
Bronson Xerri is a absolute flying machine. Take him on at sensible $$$.
We need blistering speed.
Zac Lomax to lock next year. Old Timer pinpointed a cap management initiative. Zac is an NRL standard but unremarkable centre who simply lacks dash. Add an extra 5 Kgs and see how he does.

Qdf

Juniors
Bronson Xerri is a absolute flying machine. Take him on at sensible $$$.
We need blistering speed.
Zac Lomax to lock next year. Old Timer pinpointed a cap management initiative. Zac is an NRL standard but unremarkable centre who simply lacks dash. Add an extra 5 Kgs and see how he does.
Yes we definitely need speed in the backs.He would fit in nicely at the Dragons. Right up our alley.