What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronson Xerri set to return to field after receiving blessing

txta2

Bench
Our new centre for 2023
Fitness Flexing GIF

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Couldn’t imagine a better fit for him tbh, they can have him. Him and Flanno Jr can hold hands all the way to belmore

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Glad we didn’t go there. Imagine the stories. Hopefully he has zero success in his return. Not surprised they picked him up, they are desperate.

On a related note ciraldo has been handed a recruitment drive most rookies would jizz over.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Wasn’t he off to the NFL? Or was that something his manager was spinning?
Flog on flog, dog on dog.
Wonder how his speed is?

Inferno

Coach
I'm probably in the minority but he was a young dumb kid who made a dumb decision.

4 years out of the game and the enormous loss to his earning potential is a more than fair punishment. Plenty have done worse and not sat out for even half as long.

Who knows if he was interested in coming back to us or not but I'd probably have had a chat to him. That being said I acknowledge there's probably no short list of reasons to keep well clear of him as well.

DJDL

Bench
I'm probably in the minority but he was a young dumb kid who made a dumb decision.

4 years out of the game and the enormous loss to his earning potential is a more than fair punishment. Plenty have done worse and not sat out for even half as long.

Who knows if he was interested in coming back to us or not but I'd probably have had a chat to him. That being said I acknowledge there's probably no short list of reasons to keep well clear of him as well.

I kind of felt that way too, but there seems to be no shortage of folks in here who live around the Shire, and have a far better idea than I of what happens around there, who wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.
By all accounts he's just not a quality human being.
And that is something I'm sure would weigh heavily on any decision Fitz, and the Sharks heirarchy, would make around him.

Throw in the obvious connection between the 2014 dramas and his past and there's not way I'd entertain the idea.

Latest posts