What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooky Bus - ONE SEAT FREE!!! PM FOR DETAILS

Boing Boing

Juniors
So far we have 5 people. one guy told me last night hw was coming. blonde spikey hair. if anyone knows who it is, please tell me.

Can we make this one a sticky guys??

Boing Boing

Juniors
The list for page 3 of this thread:

Me
Azz
Sydraider
Chad
Ultra
Sam

Cost is now $40, payable on the day and there will be a case or two of beer waiting for you on the bus!

Boing Boing

Juniors
Ok, so the bus will be at AMF at 9 on the Sunday morning and will stick around until about 9:30 (longer if someone calls in that they are late or something) This will let us get in some premier league aswell. any objections?

God knows when we will get back.

sydraider

First Grade
No objections, just make sure theres a few beers for me by the time you guys get to narellan exit on the M5 :lol:

Ill talk to you more when it gets a bit closer ben but im a definite, Have to work out a time of arrival etc.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Have we got any more takers?

Just $40 guys and you have your trip to sydney with fuel, parking and beer already taken care of. Seven seats left!

woodgers

Bench
I'll put the word out on Sunday. A lot of guys are not on the forums so we need to mention it at the game.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Perhaps getting everyone at half time, before they go to get beer and pies, a quick talk.

Do you know if you're up for it yet Paul?

woodgers

Bench
Nah, I'm out. I have relatives coming from interstate as mentioned before so I couldn't be rude and head to Sydney on the Sunday morning, I'd never hear the end of it.

I knew this would be a tough year for me to get to games. I will be glad when the wedding is over in November.

I am really pleased that you are making the effort to organise this and contribute. I spend so much time getting Army issues and events sorted out that I appreciate the support.

Cheers

Boing Boing

Juniors
Ok, we booked the bus out yesterday.

The bus will leave at 9:30 from AMF in woden on sunday. I will be calling all passengers during the week to confirm their booking and to make sure they know where and when to go.

Should a seat be free, the forums will be the first place you find the news.

Raider_69

Post Whore
awesome work boys
hope to see ya's there, im 50/50 at the moment, gotta wait till wednesday and see how the finances hold up 8)

Boing Boing

Juniors
We should arrive in time for PL.

Any requests for a pit stop along hte way or are people happy to do the trip all in one go? I'm not sure how much fuel you can get out of a tank.

Raider Azz

Bench
We're gonna need to make a couple of pit stops for a piss-break, as remember most of us will be drinking ;-)

Loz

Juniors
Ahoy hoy, Am waiting to hear from Ben, he took my name down for 2 seats after the Roosters match. I'm assuming Ben and Benmeyer are one and the same?

Latest posts