What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bruno Cullen

ponies 4ever

Juniors
Disliking where he is taking us more and more everyday to be honest.........the fabric of Bennetts' castle is unweaving and it is starting to hurt. 40 point drubbing at Lang Park is just not on. The fortress is slowly becoming less daunting as year after year passes and excuses on the facilities making opposition liking playing up here are simply sickening. Ownership of our failings righted us late last year but the curve seems to keep steepening.

Dazzat

First Grade
Marks out of 10:

Financial management: 8.5
Business Development: 7.5
Recruitment: -2
Player retention: -3

Slowly but surely Management has got its greasy mits into the football team ... something Bennett stood against for years with the support of Morgan and Maranta.

Business men make lousy coaches and recruitment officers and need to realise ithat fact.

ponies 4ever

Juniors
Here, here....could not of put it better. Business and performance on paddock never happy bedfellows. Miss you Benny. But got a massive soft spot for you too Ivan.

Big Pete

Referee
Basically what Daz said.

He's not terrible, he just isn't up to the standards set by Ribot.

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
He seems to be good back in the day, many moons ago but as time goes on I think you need to change and mix things up. Bruno has not changed, he has kept with the same attiude etc and its costing Brisbane. I love my Broncos and always will, I want us to make the semis every year and we have for a long time now (Touch wood we keep this up) but in the back of my mind, I have a feeling with Bruno in charge, it wont be long till we see some spoon shaped wood. That would be a very sad day.

Time to P*SS OFF BRUNO

jarro

Juniors
I'd like to see a younger, more 'in touch' type CEO to take over.

Where can said CEO be found A.S.A.P ???

babyg

Juniors
I'm not a Cullen fan.

Memberships should be huge in Brisbane.
Player recruitment and retention is just plain weird.
Culture has gone to sht

Jack

Juniors
:crazy:Bruno thinks he's king and if players don't sign to his terms he just lets them go. Look at the players we've lost in the last 3 years. 3 of the world's best props and he has'nt replaced 1 of them and thats why it's not happening for the broncs. Kenny and Anderson go good but need some help.

Bayside Bronco

Juniors
Terrible record as regards retention of best players. Folau gamble looking worse and worse - he's a great player for sure, but the players we lost to bring him in.......And clearly Bennett didn't rate his soft skills. Cullen has a lot to answer for.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
I reckon we should do what Andrew Bogut did with his NBA team. Have a section of the crowd dedicated to a group of fans who jsut make alot of noise trying to psych the team up and psych the other team out.