What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryan/Kane anger management

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've not only enjoyed the anger management skits and the development of both Kane and Bryan's characters, but also the renewed focus on tag team wrestling. It's been great seeing teams like the Rhodes Scholars (best team combo ever?) and the Prime Time Players in the mix.

I wish they'd give The Usos or Gabriel/Kidd a run over the likes of Kingston/Truth or Santino/Ryder, but it's a start.

Hopefully we'll see The Ascension elevated into the mix soon. They've been looking quite good on NXT.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
This has been a great segment, and the role played by the Anger Management therapist has been really good.

Still coming out with great one liners, and i laughed hard when DB said that Kane's face 'looked like he had been smacked in the face with a fruit roll up.'

Even the wife laughed at that one.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
I watch it with my 3yo son, and basically she doesnt have a chance to watch anything else when we have it playing back on the Foxtel iq.

She does actually like it a bit, not as much as me, but she is a bit of a closet fan.