What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs - information please

yappy

Bench
Prop. Honest and coming along. Magpies S.G. Ball premiers 2002 (partnered with the Penrith bound Aaron Sweeney) and got suspended after the game for breaking Kane Cleal's jaw. Did good work again in 2003 in Flegg, but Hammer, Pritchard and DeGois offer far more impact.

Hasn't played a great deal of Premiers and hasn't really shone, but also far from disgraced. Hasn't played for a few weeks which makes the decision mystifying. Hill went worst than shyte last week, but Cashmere who Sheens took to Brisbane went OK. Both these guys and O'Farrell deserve a shot ahead of Brycey. He is a good prospect though.

I'm suspecting someone has had a word to Nigel Plum suggesting his future is in the engine room. He wasn't playing Sunday and when I bumped into him he was feeding his face (as usual - hungry boy is Plummy :p ) I made some crack about it and he said he has to bulk up. He must be about 6'2 or more and is surely well over 100 kegs - plenty big enough already for the back row. If it doesn't kill his mobility the extra mass could make a fine Prop out of him. He tackles like demon and loves taking it up.

oz

Juniors
Definitely agree with you there about O'Farrell & Cashmere deserving a run.

And of the games ive seen Hill play, last weekend was definitely his worst.

Latest posts