What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BS and Co....

cirque

Juniors
Hi
I read BS' comment in SMH. I think we have been little harsh on him and that includes me too. If you look at the game we played for last 2 years our penalty count has been more than 10 somewhere between 10-15. It has been miracle that we won so many tight games with that much penalty count. I think BS needs time. There are other coach going through same phase. After all BS is human. He also have ups and downs like us. I still recall when he was rubbing his tears when we lost to New Castle in 2001. That scene was vivid. Come on guys. I think BS is still OK. I know he is not Ricky Stweart or Steve Folkes but I guess I par him with likes of Wayne Benette et all.
About players- I think they are not in field when they are playing. Players need to be reprimanded because they do not play clean football. We have seen the penalty count against Parra. I think discussing among the seniors is a good step. It tells me that the players have somehow realised that this form cannot be continued. Something has to be done. I am hopeful that they will lift themselves up.
I should mention about salary cap. This is not working. Teams like roosters, Newcastle, Bulldogs they definitely know a loopholes. I would say Salary cap is myth. To that I must add why should we give so much money. Look there is something like loyalty and that is missing among the parra players who have left. That brings me back to Jamie. I think what he did is very irresponsible. He is just young and I won't agree to that he left because BS that abs BS. He is not yet a Joyee or Lockeyer. So I won't call him a legend yet. We haven't won GF yet while he was playing. What he did is very irresponsible - in my mind no question about that.
Last week I have disconnected my Foxtel solely because only program I watch was the footy . If my team is not doing well why to sit for 80 minutes watch our team is getting belted match after match. I understand how frustrating it must be for the supporters who goes to stadium. I would say one thing it is a football.
What we need is a simply a good accountant who can exploit loopholes of salary cap and retain the good players.
At the end verdict is with you all.....

Latest posts