What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BS aside - Can we truely turn this around?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Cast your mind back to 2010...

We had our set play of always with Boyd sweeping left, scoring a heap of points..

Teams cottoned on.. and talk was all about how the Roosters had our measure in the grand final..

Until, Boyd shifted to the right and we scored 3 of our 5 tries on that side.. it was Wayne’s master stroke.. lull them into a false sense of security..

Mary’s following the exact same game plan..

We look soft and weak to the opposition.. They stop analysing our games and just turn up, expecting an easy win..

You watch.. we’ll come out firing and win the first final by 24pts..

Mary, you cunning, magnificent bastard.

St Georgio

Juniors

We had our set play of always with Boyd sweeping left, scoring a heap of points..

Teams cottoned on.. and talk was all about how the Roosters had our measure in the grand final..

Until, Boyd shifted to the right and we scored 3 of our 5 tries on that side.. it was Wayne’s master stroke.. lull them into a false sense of security..

We look soft and weak to the opposition.. They stop analysing our games and just turn up, expecting an easy win..

Great minds think alike

Old Timer

Coach
We have turned it around to go from 1st - 6th so I am positive we can in fact turn it around even further and go from 1st - 8th.
Possibly yet another club 1st coming up for Mc Fookknuckle.
This is the stuff that dreams are made of well at least nightmares anyway.

Bench
Deep down I feel that we can turn this around. This week will set the tone for the finals. Widdop and Vaughan loss has weakened us dramatically. Every player needs to put in 110%.
Once the finals start it is anyone’s guess who will beat who. The only side with any form of late is Brisbane.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Deep down I feel that we can turn this around. This week will set the tone for the finals. Widdop and Vaughan loss has weakened us dramatically. Every player needs to put in 110%.
Once the finals start it is anyone’s guess who will beat who. The only side with any form of late is Brisbane.

The only side who has scored zero points in a game of late is us.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Drinking dulls your senses ( see above )

Como Connection

First Grade
Another wasted season I have to say.
I returned from Europe late May and I have not seen anything at all from the team to get me excited.
At the Royal on Sunday two Bulldog mates joined our group and were very surprised that I said we were no chance.
Have had enough of McGregor and crew running the place.
I departed 5 minutes into the second half.
CC

Gm5

Juniors
maxresdefault.jpg

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Turn it around this week - a good possibility. Without Ponga they have no spark. A good game for Lomax to play in and I hope he and Field are the catalysts for a healthy win.

Turn around the season - no. The other 7 teams in the finals already know how to play us, even the Panthers. I hope against hope that we won't see an early exit, but it seems inevitable really.